• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Cosplay House [v12.0 Alpha] [PixelDottod]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apphely

Aug 22, 2020
I have an AMD Radeon HD 5500 series graphics card and I am getting this error. I do not know how to run the command. Can you help me? Driver is up to date.

06.04.2023 - 20.35 - (406x290) -- 70.jpg

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
i like the look of the new version, but its all bugged out, for example what the other guy mentioned, when i click on meet, i get stuck, how else can you meet them if not on the phone?
also the money and upgrading is bugged, i purchase something for 3k, and my 20k disappears
and when you "hire" someone and speak with her, it shows the first girl you hired, not the actual one
also what happened to new levels of rooms? I can just hire infinite amount of girls for free? Doesnt make much sense

(windows version)

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
i like the look of the new version, but its all bugged out, for example what the other guy mentioned, when i click on meet, i get stuck, how else can you meet them if not on the phone?
also the money and upgrading is bugged, i purchase something for 3k, and my 20k disappears
and when you "hire" someone and speak with her, it shows the first girl you hired, not the actual one
also what happened to new levels of rooms? I can just hire infinite amount of girls for free? Doesnt make much sense

(windows version)
Hey, thanks for your comment.
As you may have seen in the popup, this content is a placeholder, it's not finished and not intended to work.

The game is pretty new and the final version of these mechanics will be added in the coming weeks.

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Alpha 3.0 and 4.0 update

Alpha 4.0 is out!
Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that the game is finally taking shape with the patreon release of Alpha 4.0!

DAY CYCLE

The hotel is now getting more lively with a new day cycle system. Each day is divided into four phases: morning, day, evening, and night. Characters will have different actions based on the day period, and their animations will correspond to their current tasks such as working or sleeping.

NEW RECRUIT
In this update, you'll finally get to recruit your first cosplayer, Violet. While there is only her introduction scene currently available, the next update will feature actions such as work and rest for her. Stay tuned for more!

ACTION SYSTEM
The new action system allows you to quickly assign tasks to the different characters in the house. You can test it out by using a computer to interact with your characters. And don't worry, more actions will be added in the next update!

Alpha 3.0 is out!

Content Changelog

• Introducing the player room. Player can now interact with rooms.
  • First visit to the Cumiket
  • New costumes (Amélie Cat maid, Player costume and more)
  • Oral scene is back (for two new characters)
Technical Changelog
  • New save system (autosave)
  • New room: Player bedroom
  • New small talk dialogues (on room click)
  • New radial menu for rooms
  • Refactored Character class to reflect uniqueness of character
  • Refactored character scenes (portrait, oral, masturbate and more)
  • Dialogue system refactored to better handle interactive scenes
  • Removed smartphone menu buttons (will come back later)
  • New body type
  • New facial expressions (two faces)

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, I tested your game.
Not so much to test sadly, but from what I've seen your game look cool.
Your cosplay are great, and your character too. Liked the hotel style, moving sprite routine and day/night cycle.
Your game is nice, but I suggest improvement on those:

- The autosave function is cool, but before I re-read your post, I didn't know it was there. Maybe add a picture or something at every autosave done? To let the player know. (also, I would like to manually save too.)

- You wrote " Player can now interact with rooms. " on the 3.0 Alpha and I remember we could in 2.0 Alpha, but I didn't found how to do it? Clicked everywhere, nothing more than dialog option.

- " ACTION SYSTEM " beside the fact that I couldn't use the computer after having recruited the cosplayer, you should set your radial menu to bed and computer in place of the player. I through the game was bugging before I miss-clicked the bed to the player and understood. Or explain it with a picture maybe?

- The animation is little fast I think, otherwise it's great

- When the day is over, you got a little window to show the + / - of the day. When clicked, it disappears. But if you didn't wait enough time, you don't know how much you lose. Maybe add a relation between the click and that windows to show directly the result if clicked.

Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language o_O

Reactions: PixelDottod

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Hello, I tested your game.
Not so much to test sadly, but from what I've seen your game look cool.
Your cosplay are great, and your character too. Liked the hotel style, moving sprite routine and day/night cycle.
Your game is nice, but I suggest improvement on those:

- The autosave function is cool, but before I re-read your post, I didn't know it was there. Maybe add a picture or something at every autosave done? To let the player know. (also, I would like to manually save too.)

- You wrote " Player can now interact with rooms. " on the 3.0 Alpha and I remember we could in 2.0 Alpha, but I didn't found how to do it? Clicked everywhere, nothing more than dialog option.

- " ACTION SYSTEM " beside the fact that I couldn't use the computer after having recruited the cosplayer, you should set your radial menu to bed and computer in place of the player. I through the game was bugging before I miss-clicked the bed to the player and understood. Or explain it with a picture maybe?

- The animation is little fast I think, otherwise it's great

- When the day is over, you got a little window to show the + / - of the day. When clicked, it disappears. But if you didn't wait enough time, you don't know how much you lose. Maybe add a relation between the click and that windows to show directly the result if clicked.

Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language o_O
Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Your points are valid. I will add a tutorial in the future to better explain.

For the action, it will be more developed in the next update. They are bound to the character because they will move and not stay in the same room all the time.

wasn't this game about differnet races like demons elves and all that before?
This is something that will come back with different cosplayers in the future. No fantasy tho, just fantasy cosplay

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I have an AMD Radeon HD 5500 series graphics card and I am getting this error. I do not know how to run the command. Can you help me? Driver is up to date.

View attachment 2525689
Create a shortcut of the exe file (Right-click then select Create Shortcut), then right click the shortcut, select properties then in the window that appears, after the path name put in "--rendering-driver opengl3". Try both with and without quotes.

Reactions: PixelDottod

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Create a shortcut of the exe file (Right-click then select Create Shortcut), then right click the shortcut, select properties then in the window that appears, after the path name put in "--rendering-driver opengl3". Try both with and without quotes.
Thanks for answering. Guys let me know if this fix your problem so I can add it to the main post

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Alpha 5.0 is out!

I'm thrilled to announce the release of Alpha 5 for Windows and Android! This is one of the biggest updates so far, and I'm excited to see the game starting to take shape beyond just a visual novel.

In this update, you'll finally be able to earn money and research points, work every day, and unlock a brand new room: the bathroom!

There's also a small scene for you to discover on your own... so be sure to explore!

Next up, we'll be focusing on the dating system!

Content Changelog:

• New mechanics: Stamina and Hygiene
  • New mechanic: Research system
  • New bathroom scene with Violet
  • New room: Bathroom
  • New action: Take a shower (for player and Violet)
  • New Menu UI
  • New triggerable events
  • Characters now follow the day cycles (sleep, leave etc.)
Violet bathroom-export.gif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosplayHouse-5.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Septaine

Feb 19, 2020
Are there any event after unlocking the bathroom in the current alpha? Because it seems there's no more story or event after that

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Are there any event after unlocking the bathroom in the current alpha? Because it seems there's no more story or event after that
except from the scene if you make your character and Violet shower at the same time, no there is no more story yet. Next update will focus on dating (SMS, date and H-scenes)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote