Others Abandoned Cosplay House [v12.0 Alpha] [PixelDottod]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
really nice game in development.

Art
  • cute art but at the same time alluring female designs (Violet specifically)
  • being able to customise the MC is nice touch
Gameplay
  • the gameplay is actually fun, each of the two minigames are unique - really enjoyed the dating-card game
    • but the haggle-dice rolling takes too long in comparison to the game running in the background
  • the fact that a mini event activates when the MC bathes at the same time as Violet adds a charming realism (except that the scene repeats itself as if it never happened before): more of this while increase the fun of exploring the game
  • the frenchie at the reception needs some sort of activity to help with the daily expense/pull her weight - maybe cleaning the characters' rooms gives them some hygiene boost or she can grind some new point that helps upkeep the hotel
  • grinding hearts takes a while, perhaps MC talking or interacting (like in the bathroom) with the girls can give a little boost to heart points as well but maybe it feels like it takes a while because there isn't anything else to multitask/do given the game is in early development
Other
  • interactive H scenes is great
  • some sfx would be a nice touch to the H scenes, esp the interactive mechanics; and maybe a gauge to fill for the girl to orgasm

as features and content get added the gameplay will only get better. goodluck
Thanks for testing the game. I take note of your comments and will make these changes in future updates:
- Haggle and events should pause the game.
- Lowering Haggle limit score (15 or 18), to make it a little bit faster.
- SMS and gift gives more friendship (until other mechanics are added).

All other comments are great feedback and some involve mechanics already planned (cleaning mini-game for Amelie + cleanliness score for rooms).

Next update should feature a new character! So days will start to get a bit less repetitive.

dudeman931

Jun 25, 2017
Idk if it's a bug or something went wrong with my install, but on the android version, I've gone through about a month in game and haven't gotten a single SMS. I didn't want this to be an IRL dating sim :(

• Sad
Reactions: GreenPee

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Idk if it's a bug or something went wrong with my install, but on the android version, I've gone through about a month in game and haven't gotten a single SMS. I didn't want this to be an IRL dating sim :(
Yeah, it seems there is a problem with SMS. I'll update it on Saturday when I'm back .

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Update game to fix SMS issues. They should now display.

Win: - -
Android: - -

inkzyCODM

Sep 2, 2021
Not really a fan of the dating mini game in all honesty, it takes way too long to even get to 100pts since the cards are lower numbers, I’ve tried 4 times to get a win and no bueno, but everything else is fine just the card value is not all that great for the mini game

Darkslide07

Jul 23, 2020
the game is very good, however I'm having a lot of difficulty in the card minigame, I'm stuck because I can't pass it, I would like to continue playing, but it's the 5th time I've tried and I lose every time, if anyone has any tips on how to pass it, I would really like to continue playing.

Rojao13Tiro

Apr 7, 2018
I love the art, but the game took way too long to complete for so little content, mostly because of the extremely slow affection gain and the date minigame. After, like, 6 tries I figured out how to beat it, but in the end I was more annoyed than enjoying the game.

I will totally be around to see what this game will become in the future :BootyTime:

Reactions: AplhaBeta
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote