ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
From what i know the original project is 90SS, and this is just the censored version, so its less likely to have any content that 90SS doesn't have, rather than mosaic censorship :p

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Ahh yes, thanks. So v0.8.3 is NOT* on f95 it seems (which had ), and then the first release of Cost of survival had vs v0.8.3. So, there is likely a bit of other difference between the two.
Ok it looks like now the version number has changed, and the thread got links to 0.8.3 version

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Wait so it's the same type of game as「90 seconds slave」....?!
It is 90 seconds slave, it is the dlsite version of 90 seconds slave, just got a new name, some more features and less bugs but with not removable censorship, dlsite is a Japanese distributor page so it looks like DumbCrow had to turn off that uncensor code.

Reactions: ASTI

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Are there any distinct differences between this game and the previous 90 Seconds Slave? I played that for a good few hours and don't want to bother spending any time on this if there isn't at least a decent amount of new stuff.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Is the possible to make uncensored patch for this version since this one has a few more feature then the original?

Nov 4, 2019
Ahh yes, thanks. So v0.8.3 is NOT* on f95 it seems (which had ), and then the first release of Cost of survival had vs v0.8.3. So, there is likely a bit of other difference between the two.
Please explain to me like i m dumb...

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Please explain to me like i m dumb...
Lol, basically the developer split his game into two but at the moment they are BASICALLY the same:

• 90 Second Slave - the original game
    • v0.8.3 is the last version - recently uploaded to f95
    • Can be censored/uncensored via cheat code
    • Will not see any further development
  • Cost of Survival - this game
    • v1.0 of this game = v0.8.3 of 90ss
    • We have v1.03 which added a couple features/fixes
    • Dev will finalize the game under this name
    • Once game is complete (expected Jan), Dev will wait 3 months and then release the game uncensored

So, if playing now, 90ss is the version to play. If playing near Jan, a couple updates will likely have been released so you will have to choose if you want new features (cost of survival) or uncensored (90ss). If playing in June/July or later, Cost of Survival is the only choice as it will be uncensored and have all the new features.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2019
Lol, basically the developer split his game into two but at the moment they are BASICALLY the same:

• Once game is complete (expected Jan), Dev will wait 3 months and then release the game uncensored

So, if playing now, 90ss is the version to play. If playing near Jan, a couple updates will likely have been released so you will have to choose if you want new features (cost of survival) or uncensored (90ss). If playing in June/July or later, Cost of Survival is the only choice as it will be uncensored and have all the new features.
Wow, thx very much, now i got it. I mean, i would have tried both anyway since at first glance i thought
they were different games (as by different devs), but now i know at least what to pick for now.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019

So basically same thing what zell23 did with Blueskin Forest except for uncensored part

DABBY

Oct 24, 2017
I'm getting an error on my old potato laptop from unreal engine, something about 0x00008 address(might also have something to do with DX11) . Any way to fix this? Aside from, you know, buying a new pc (which I bet, somebody would've suggested right away, thinking, that it's a valid solution i've asked for). Or is it just, that unreal doesn't support old hardware?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes