Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Generally I find this to be a very well done game, using simple means to accomplish its goals, with 1 large problem: brutal beating of slaves, that is necessary to obtain 3 out of 4 very important potions in the game.

1st of all, even if things were to stay mostly unchanged, after collecting urine the paths in advancement tree could split, so we could get to potion of sympathy, even if we don't want to collect tears (and I mean split, not change order, cause why not to accommodate as well folks, who may not enjoy pet play).

Mostly though I'm somewhat disturbed by unnecessary brutality, which IMO actually has nothing to do with any real slave training, which is not about hitting them in the face with fists and damaging, but about inflicting pain in such a way, that does not damage the "goods". Why it is mostly punching them instead of spanking is a bit of mystery to me. IMO, even if the mostly senseless beatings were to stay, we should also have at least the option, maybe less efficient/having some additional cost, to obtain tears and raising discipline by spanking, which would not inflict any permanent harm.

Some folks may argue, that in RL slavery brutal beatings are often the case and spanking preference has more to do with BDSM community, than with RL. Well, yes and no. To maintain discipline in different slave camps, cotton plantations and still present very close to us forced prostitution brutal beatings are often predominantly used. AFAIK it is not the case though, if slaves are professionally trained for future selling on high end markets, and that's what we are dealing with here... simply because it doesn't make sense to damage the "goods", when we don't know what the preferences of a future buyer may be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fogoly

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Generally I find this to be a very well done game, using simple means to accomplish its goals, with 1 large problem: brutal beating of slaves, that is necessary to obtain 3 out of 4 very important potions in the game.

1st of all, even if things were to stay mostly unchanged, after collecting urine the paths in advancement tree could split, so we could get to potion of sympathy, even if we don't want to collect tears (and I mean split, not change order, cause why not to accommodate as well folks, who may not enjoy pet play).

Mostly though I'm somewhat disturbed by unnecessary brutality, which IMO actually has nothing to do with any real slave training, which is not about hitting them in the face with fists and damaging, but about inflicting pain in such a way, that does not damage the "goods". Why it is mostly punching them instead of spanking is a bit of mystery to me. IMO, even if the mostly senseless beatings were to stay, we should also have at least the option, maybe less efficient/having some additional cost, to obtain tears and raising discipline by spanking, which would not inflict any permanent harm.

Some folks may argue, that in RL slavery brutal beatings are often the case and spanking preference has more to do with BDSM community, than with RL. Well, yes and no. To maintain discipline in different slave camps, cotton plantations and still present very close to us forced prostitution brutal beatings are often predominantly used. AFAIK it is not the case though, if slaves are professionally trained for future selling on high end markets, and that's what we are dealing with here... simply because it doesn't make sense to damage the "goods", when we don't know what the preferences of a future buyer may be.
I partly agree, but remember that the beating is not the only method to make a slave obedient, and without this option the game would be a bit empty and less effective.
However the scars that appear on them during punishments also bother me. It reduces the value of your slaves and causes aesthetic problems, not to mention that slapping their face or hitting with a blunt steel baton shouldn't cause permanent injury so easily on your girls. I'm not saying that scars aren't necessary in the game, but the existing toys should be expanded with devices that can really have a more serious effect on the skin such as different kind of whips, floggers etc. which at the same time would also guarantee faster results in obedience.

Personally I am mostly bothered by the fact that the game only focused on the training, and then selling your valued "goods", and not to make each slaves a little more unique with at least a minimal personality. In other words, a deeper gameplay.

Last edited:

orenjipillow

Mar 19, 2024
Hi, cool game.

I'd like to know if I encountered a bug or if am I missing something

I promoted my second employee girl, she was assigned to the employee room but she got hungry 0%, went to the living room (where meals table is) but never ate and just flat out passed out there next day. and she's stuck there, sick, lying on the ground lol.

What to do?

-------------------

So apparently, I could fix this by calling a nurse in, she raised her from the death and went to work!

Last edited:

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, cool game.

I'd like to know if I encountered a bug or if am I missing something

I promoted my second employee girl, she was assigned to the employee room but she got hungry 0%, went to the living room (where meals table is) but never ate and just flat out passed out there next day. and she's stuck there, sick, lying on the ground lol.

What to do?

-------------------

So apparently, I could fix this by calling a nurse in, she raised her from the death and went to work!
She obviously got sick, but I have no idea how you managed to make her collapse in the dining room. I didn't know that this is even possible. It's definitely a bug, unless you downloaded somewhere a secret next gen version.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes