• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CostOfSurvival-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
If some1 meets that bug when your employees gets stoned after arriving back from the marriage agency, just quit the game then start it, and continue your save. Your employees will be back to normal.

Reactions: Fogoly

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How to make slave work on computer? It says that I'm missing the skill "work hard" lv 1 or whatever the name? I don't get it

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
How to make slave work on computer? It says that I'm missing the skill "work hard" lv 1 or whatever the name? I don't get it
You can't make the slave work on the computer. Instead, they assist you by allowing you to earn money at a higher rate while you work at home on the computer. It unlocks when you earn 250 working in your room.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Hi guys, do you know how do you unlock the demon quests? I did have sex in the altar with both demons or whatever but can't unlock any receipts...

Also, what the heck is the overseer costume? Does he mean the leather costume?

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Does story end at 80 days no matter what? i gotta say this story mode is irritating AF, its like playing a new blizzard game and every day theres a new nerf until literally there is no game left

Reactions: Spirox
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes