Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I unlock the Handler Skill? It says I need to raise petgirls obidience, but I don't know which room or upgrade lets me train this.
the averie it's called I think... it's the room where you need to send them to relax

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am worried; I hope DumbCrow is ok. I haven't seen anything from him in a while. If he has to be a ghost to be safe, then so be it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I am worried; I hope DumbCrow is ok. I haven't seen anything from him in a while. If he has to be a ghost to be safe, then so be it.
He is only updating on Discord now.

In fact, because of the whole Ukraine Russia thing, he's dropped Patreon and is releasing Revenge for free until something changes.

Reactions: Veryvestigious

Castle622

Aug 10, 2018
This game is driving me insane; the ui is just so appalling. How is anyone progressing in this game when every basic action is performed in the most complicated, unintuitive fashion? The help screen is basically useless. Did I download a different game to everyone else?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
hello I would like to play the game again and there is only one thing for which I would like to cheat. is it possible to be able to choose the exact appearance of your slaves from the start?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I also forgot what made it possible to do this? is it after a specific number of purchases? :unsure:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I would like to have this function at the beginning of the game, is it possible?
Use cheats. "dumbmoney" (without quotes) should give you 10000$.
Go to slave stock and order a custom slave.
Wait until next day.
Go to slave stock and buy her for 10000$.

Reactions: N-03

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Cheats:

dumbmoney+10000$
dumbexp+10000exp
servantpleaseAdd servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease+5 of each potions
dumbstimrestores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasualAction will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeepleaseadds employee girl
dumbgarbageremoves garbage from rooms
rageherlower mistress nature
niceherraise mistress nature
goodbyemyloveRemove mistress
obeymeMaximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls
dumbstallionUnlimited use of restore potency button

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If Dumb Crow ever decides to do a sequal or expansion I'll pledge big money. I wasn't aware of this one until recently but the gameplay and pacing is challenging and fun.
He pretty much said he won't which is a shame. Have you played his new game Revenge?

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Honestly, I'm not really into adult games. In most cases the games don't have gameplay that interests me or enough polish. The other problem is the adult content in these types of games need to appeal to my own tastes which makes it harder for me to get into than a standard AAA mainstream action game. I try to keep an open mind and I did finally find a game I liked called soldtown girl. The graphics were dated but I liked the gameplay element of unlocking a skill tree and building an agency with an adult theme. There are no other games really like that which eventually led me to this game. I think the gameplay is good in COS and it allows for personalized approaches to building your own mansion and how you treat the women. The graphics are decent for an indie title and the animations are nice. I'm an animater myself and I find that sex animations are among the easiset to create but it's so common to see terrible animations in adult games. The adult content in COS is attractive to me and the stuff I don't like, I can easily avoid.

As for Revenge, it doesn't appeal to me. I'm not really into that super natural beast on human type of erotica. It's just not for me. I usually avoid the demon in COS because it never did anything for me and makes the game too easy. I simply don't excavate the cavern at all so the dude trying to destroy her doesn't show up and you are forced to earn everything the hard way.

One question I have, what does the achievement for 3 or more star's require? Is it a certain amount of money at the 80 day mark in story mode? How much do you need to have saved up in order to get 3 or more stars? Only issue I have with COS is the girls have a very petite anime body style and their breasts look wrong for the size body they have. The largest breast size actually clips right through their arms. I was hoping I could tempt dumbcrow into adding a few more customization options that wouldn't effect the animations and would require minimum effort. Of course if he is not interested its perfectly understandable but I'm offering to throw some money his way if he is interested. As I said before, if he makes another project in the same vein I will keep an eye open for it and try to support him in the future. I think he did a really good job with COS and you can tell alot of time was put into gameplay polish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Human1993

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Honestly, I'm not really into adult games. In most cases the games don't have gameplay that interests me or enough polish. The other problem is the adult content in these types of games need to appeal to my own tastes which makes it harder for me to get into than a standard AAA mainstream action game. I try to keep an open mind and I did finally find a game I liked called soldtown girl. The graphics were dated but I liked the gameplay element of unlocking a skill tree and building an agency with an adult theme. There are no other games really like that which eventually led me to this game. I think the gameplay is good in COS and it allows for personalized approaches to building your own mansion and how you treat the women. The graphics are decent for an indie title and the animations are nice. I'm an animater myself and I find that sex animations are among the easiset to create but it's so common to see terrible animations in adult games. The adult content in COS is attractive to me and the stuff I don't like, I can easily avoid.

As for Revenge, it doesn't appeal to me. I'm not really into that super natural beast on human type of erotica. It's just not for me. I usually avoid the demon in COS because it never did anything for me and makes the game too easy. I simply don't excavate the cavern at all so the dude trying to destroy her doesn't show up and you are forced to earn everything the hard way.

One question I have, what does the achievement for 3 or more star's require? Is it a certain amount of money at the 80 day mark in story mode? How much do you need to have saved up in order to get 3 or more stars?
I'll have to check out the game you mentioned. I was going to suggest Overtopia, but it deals with zoomorphic beings and humans. Wild Life was another game that I really didn't care for, for the exact same reasons you stated. It would be great if we could get more 3d games with strong game mechanics amidst the plethora of VNs on this site.

To answer your question, from what I can gather it is solely based on points, there should be a breakdown of how many points you have earned in each category if you click on the multiple star button near the question mark button. Achievements, however, are based on star level and set amounts of money you earn during the campaign.

Reactions: the_sexiton

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Thank you, I'll look into it. One last thing I thought I would mention. I found this game on dlsite originally and decided to look for a patch that would uncensor the game. I was shocked to find that the full version of the game was available here for free a mere year after it's release. I would have gladly paid $30 for this title and think the game could have made more money than it did. Dlsite is good for publicity, but most people would rather buy the raw game directly from the developer without Dlsite's limitations if it's made available for purchase through other means.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes