syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK, as you can see, I finally got a virgin girl, but how do you get the virgin blood for the amulet and get it to the alter without taking the girl Virginity

Spacebird

Feb 21, 2020
gettin no returns on searches,
How do you treat an injured Petgirl?
Cll the Nurse. Got it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do i collect tears?
I managed to get some after training a girl in the training room, she'll have a fit and won't be usable for an hour or so but you are rewarded with her tears.

On another note I couldn't find any pointers in game or here...
How do you train a girls artisistry skill? or is that a skill that only improves once the girl becomes a work girl?

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
This game is already finished and I rate it as excellent... but I'm going to be honest, new players like me, we don't have the slightest idea what I have to do to progress the story, I really don't know how to advance in the game, there is a glossary but it doesn't explain what to do next. Hopefully someone can tell me if there is a guide or something like that to progress in the game, but at the moment I don't enjoy it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is already finished and I rate it as excellent... but I'm going to be honest, new players like me, we don't have the slightest idea what I have to do to progress the story, I really don't know how to advance in the game, there is a glossary but it doesn't explain what to do next. Hopefully someone can tell me if there is a guide or something like that to progress in the game, but at the moment I don't enjoy it.
The game progresses as days go by, there are several chapters that are initiated with a newspaper article, that first explains the rise and than the fall of the slave trade profession.
You don't have any Quests to fulfill aside of staying alive and fluent.
The way the game is build the storymode is only a game tutorial, as story progresses you need to pay rent for the house and later even taxes for all Slaves in your custody, all buildings, rooms and new slave professions get unlocked as time advances aswell.
In Sandbox mode you start with every building, and staff to hire/call unlocked but you also have to pay taxes and rent right from the start.
I haven't finished the mission actually and instead started a Sandboxgame after 70 days, since the Missions are stronger focused on training many slaves and selling them early, rather than building a Harem of Professional slaves.

Still I haven't fiigured out how to train overseer and Artisistry skill without promoting girls... and I kinda get a feeling it's impossible

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The game progresses as days go by, there are several chapters that are initiated with a newspaper article, that first explains the rise and than the fall of the slave trade profession.
You don't have any Quests to fulfill aside of staying alive and fluent.
The way the game is build the storymode is only a game tutorial, as story progresses you need to pay rent for the house and later even taxes for all Slaves in your custody, all buildings, rooms and new slave professions get unlocked as time advances aswell.
In Sandbox mode you start with every building, and staff to hire/call unlocked but you also have to pay taxes and rent right from the start.
I haven't finished the mission actually and instead started a Sandboxgame after 70 days, since the Missions are stronger focused on training many slaves and selling them early, rather than building a Harem of Professional slaves.

Still I haven't fiigured out how to train overseer and Artisistry skill without promoting girls... and I kinda get a feeling it's impossible
I am glad more people seem to be taking an interest in this game which I personally have enjoyed playing and I think is unfairly overlooked. A lot of you have posted that you can't find a guide and I believe that is correct; I think I got by playing the tutorial and searching on this thread. I'll try to answer your questions, but keep in mind I haven't played this game in a long time. In my review I went over things to improve the repeatability of this game and I would be curious if you agree with me or not. OK, lets go to answering some of your questions:

You can increase any skill by tasking your slave to a job that generally gives bonus income for that skill. For example, tasking a slave to advertise bar will give artistry skill, you can double check this by seeing if its giving +0.0x/hr to that skill. You are correct that advancement in certain skills do require the girl to be promoted. However, you can carefully select girls from auction with some of those skills already available by looking at their background.
and i dont know how to decorate my mistress room
You will occasionally be given tasks by your mistress to improve your relationship with her. Call the builder and an option of decorations should appear.
If I assigned a girl to staff, can I reassigned her as mistress?
AFAIK no.
I managed to get some after training a girl in the training room, she'll have a fit and won't be usable for an hour or so but you are rewarded with her tears.
You are correct, after certain drop in sanity greater or equal to 15% during a single session of training, she will cry.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am glad more people seem to be taking an interest in this game which I personally have enjoyed playing and I think is unfairly overlooked. A lot of you have posted that you can't find a guide and I believe that is correct; I think I got by playing the tutorial and searching on this thread. I'll try to answer your questions, but keep in mind I haven't played this game in a long time. In my review I went over things to improve the repeatability of this game and I would be curious if you agree with me or not. OK, lets go to answering some of your questions:

You can increase any skill by tasking your slave to a job that generally gives bonus income for that skill. For example, tasking a slave to advertise bar will give artistry skill, you can double check this by seeing if its giving +0.0x/hr to that skill. You are correct that advancement in certain skills do require the girl to be promoted. However, you can carefully select girls from auction with some of those skills already available by looking at their background.

You will occasionally be given tasks by your mistress to improve your relationship with her. Call the builder and an option of decorations should appear.

AFAIK no.

You are correct, after certain drop in sanity greater or equal to 15% during a single session of training, she will cry.
My biggest issues with the game are that it saves only every morning and it lacks a button "Back to main menu".
If you search for a slave with a certain background and age, you'll need to keep quiting the game and start it back up as each morning the slave market changes it's stock... also if you have to sell a slave first it's better to wait another day, so you won't have to go through the Selling each time (auction).
Based on the ingame help certain professions receive a powerful Bonus from special backgrounds (for example Housewife for cleaner and cook or girl scout and babysitter for petgrirl keeper).

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
My biggest issues with the game are that it saves only every morning and it lacks a button "Back to main menu".
If you search for a slave with a certain background and age, you'll need to keep quiting the game and start it back up as each morning the slave market changes it's stock... also if you have to sell a slave first it's better to wait another day, so you won't have to go through the Selling each time (auction).
Based on the ingame help certain professions receive a powerful Bonus from special backgrounds (for example Housewife for cleaner and cook or girl scout and babysitter for petgrirl keeper).
It's definitely not without faults. I would add the restriction to only a few save slots and hit or miss chance of the marriage agency as some of my critique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

pwnz777

Dec 22, 2018
Why my petgirls leave on game end(80 day)? 100 submission, 0 agression, hight skills. What I should do to keep them?
Also servant don't clean petgirls. Just written no target or something

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
This game is completed but why? I remember it was so popular and successful, nevertheless the dev still dropped it and started the Revenge, which is rather like an unplayable mess for me..

nynx

Aug 31, 2018
How do I unlock the Handler Skill? It says I need to raise petgirls obidience, but I don't know which room or upgrade lets me train this.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes