Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
can the mistres becam pragnant or you need #1 make slave pregnent befor you promothim to mistres?!!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It crashes when I set the game to fullscreen. Where are the options saved so that I can manually delete the file and restart the game?

Found them. Any idea why the game would crash if it's set to fullscreen?

c0bra88

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 871022

Overview:
The global epidemic has taken the lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to the virus. When the epidemic has passed, it became clear that women are much more immune, than men.
Many societies adopt a law of female enslavement and creation of "forced harems". Every man can take as many women as he can afford. For some people, this became a profitable business. Including you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-27
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: DumbCrow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Other Game: 90 Seconds Slave
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Cheat codes

View attachment 871023 View attachment 871019 View attachment 871020 View attachment 871021
w
Look at the cartoon 3d renders!!!! This is how you get my attention. I'm about ready to bust just looking at these preview images! Dear developer, if you are reading this. I need you to know you have made THE correct decision.
whats the difference between this and the other?

May 20, 2021
about 2 years ago and loved the game sadly cant play it again because , i installed Linux mint due to my pc being so old.
on the other hand i wish there was a version where you play as the slaves not a male or atlest been playing as female , there is something i find enjoyable being a slave in games dominated by men

Cypril

Dec 26, 2019
Can't find a answer to it as of yet but is it the intention that the second maid you hire later on just sits in her Servants Room and doesnt move unless she needs to eat,wash or have a day off? She just sits there all day and does absolutely nothing?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can't find a answer to it as of yet but is it the intention that the second maid you hire later on just sits in her Servants Room and doesnt move unless she needs to eat,wash or have a day off? She just sits there all day and does absolutely nothing?
you have to assign her roles, same as the first servant
same deal with two employee girls, they must be assigned a job

Tufio

May 13, 2019
Maids can't do the same chore.

Cam and orgy need both emp.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes