T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Just found out about this game this week and god damn love it. Been playing it in the evenings several days in a row now. Has everything I found missing from other brothel sims. So much detail. Big fan. Favorite part is the level of detail in the punishments, how it changes depending on the slave stats, or if it's a server etc.

Would love to support future work from this dev for sure, if it's anything along the same lines.

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
need a sequel, with more content to unlock (lot of clothes, scenes, special rooms ...) and 3D view of the manor

When you begin to earn lot of money, there is nothing to spend it and nothing to unlock

Reactions: Vblixx and Karneol

ahleo12345

Sep 7, 2020
so there are only 3 chapters? i am at chapter 3, fall of slavery and then i can't do much anymore. I can't sell my pets cause the petshow is gone, there are no more new slaves, and contracts are hard to meet

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
In case someone's actually watching this thread, do they happen to know how to get tears? I'm buying the slaves the description says will cry a lot but I haven't figured out a way to make them cry yet.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Random thing I noticed: it took until day 25 for the shop upstairs to open. Seems like quite a long time to wait.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
say there is a way to collect tears without hurting them? I do not like that

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have save file with complete gallery and achievements for this. I had it, then I reformatted by harddrive and lost everything.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Why isn't this game more popular? It's really well made.
It was enough popular earlier, and rightly so, coz the game is awesome. Just the dev lost the motivation too early to continue this project. It's not like we have little content now, but I could imagine even more.

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Hay
Is ther a way to edit .sav file to chang day number the 120 days in storimod is short for my

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes