fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
hold girl virgin allow better auction price or other bonus like wedding ? or it's just for blood and ritual

I like the idea that hold girl virgin until marriage give an extra bonus

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
if u go with a virgin to mariage office, she go lose her virginity, and u dont take anything,... i think its only Ritua and blood...

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, I want to increase sanity, but whenever I try to make a phonecall to the psychologist, it says "this service is not available". Does the day or time matter? I just started out with my first slave and she's going insane in two days.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok, I want to increase sanity, but whenever I try to make a phonecall to the psychologist, it says "this service is not available". Does the day or time matter? I just started out with my first slave and she's going insane in two days.
Pretty sure beer / vodka can increase sanity, go down to the bar and get some.
Two days is pretty fast for a slave to go insane, normally that doesn't happen unless you're trying to make her go insane to turn her into a pet girl.

If you don't care about cheating, you can use the code "potionsplease" to give yourself some potions of sanity.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty sure beer / vodka can increase sanity, go down to the bar and get some.
Two days is pretty fast for a slave to go insane, normally that doesn't happen unless you're trying to make her go insane to turn her into a pet girl.

If you don't care about cheating, you can use the code "potionsplease" to give yourself some potions of sanity.
Ok, thanks. I will get some drinks. But what about the psychologist? When can I use that?

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
What actions are considered evil? Just curious how that works. Does becoming evil as a player, also mean that girls getting madness are not giving a -1 to the mood anymore?

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, for others in this thread, I found out how it works. If you click on the mistress to read her thoughts, you see actions and then changes in Nature & Love. When she encounters stuff she doesn't like (evil stuff, like pet's or caged slaves) her nature changes negatively and her love changes negatively. If her nature keeps changing negatively, she will turn into an evil mistress once it is below 0, closer to the evil side than the good side.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes