son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
how do i promote a slave to servant? it says that slave needs Chef 2 and Cleaner 2 skills, but she has Housekeeping 10 already. And she needs to have Humanity 1, what is this skill? How to train it?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
how do i promote a slave to servant? it says that slave needs Chef 2 and Cleaner 2 skills, but she has Housekeeping 10 already. And she needs to have Humanity 1, what is this skill? How to train it?
Every slave has sympathy parameter. Raise it.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Every slave has sympathy parameter. Raise it.
she has sympathy 100. and i have that achievment.
game tells me that i can't promote her not because she has low sympathy, but because she doesn't have enough skills (whole message doesn't fit into message window).
UPD: i got it. there are another achievments , "force your slave to clean the room for 5 times" and "force your slave to cook food for 5 times". and they are meant by "Chef 2" and "Cleaner 2".

Last edited:

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
servant doesn't want to wash petgirls with work assigned. here's example: petgirl obviously needs to be washed, but there is "No one needs washing" message in servant's interface.
1.png 2.png

Last edited:

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
So editing biography is not possible when I order custom slave from the market? This makes pre-ordering feature pointless if you can simply change appearance of any girl by plastic surgery, for a much lesser price. btw, a simple exit button to the Main menu will make life much easier for slave stats scammers like me.

Skpp

Jun 6, 2020
Hello.. why cant my game be save or even go to main menu? when i press settings the only options is continue and quit. Is it just me?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
This is the DLsite version, it is censored for that reason.
Final release is still in the works, he said it should be released by the end of the year.
There will be a build of the final game without censorship.
For those out of the loop, Crow got in trouble with Patreon, and has moved to PMs and Discord for new releases.

*Edit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here is an updated cheat list in case anyone actually wants to play the censored version. The uncensor code obviously won't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so cheat " employeeplease " disable ? on this edition??

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
..the heck? when i went to 90 seconds slave they said this was renamed to this...im confuse now...

Phone..erm...okay..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This thread, AKA Cost of Survival, is the final version of the game. It's the bonus version for patrons which is almost identical to the DLsite release. 90SS is the former patreon project.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the oral training on Petgirls?
You need to do proper achievments to be able to train petgirls
Or, if you've done achivements and don't know what button to push - click on a petgirl in the stable, then "Petgirl actions", then training you need.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes