tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
anyone know what happens if i accept the offer of demon in altar? i mean break the amulet or use the blood in that? what's the difference? thnk....

1615397013538.png

Edit: well i go left eh money, and take the second option! XD i can farm the money! :p

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
How does one transfer saves from 90ss to this game?
Copy Auto.sav from %userprofile%\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames to %userprofile%\AppData\Local\cos\Saved\SaveGames

%userprofile% is \Users\<accountname>

You might also want to copy ach.sav for achievements.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
How does one increase Supervision Skill? It's not auctioneer as that increases Enterprise Skill.

saaas2008

Mar 30, 2020
How can I have sex with a girl in sexshop and madam in marraiage agency ?
and manager in busness center ??

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
Newbie and feeling stupid to ask how to achieve cleaner lever2... Any help?
What is the use of the Penthouse?
Where is the altar in COS? There is nothing in my room.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok..Leave it. This is a dead thread and a dead game now.
Cleaner level 2 : "Force your slave to clean a room 5 times."
You can see this if you click the task.

The penthouse, I believe is the secondary room for the employee girls, you need them at a high level to use it.

The altar comes from clearing the debris in the basement, and choosing to help the person you find there.

Reactions: dreaman25

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
Cleaner level 2 : "Force your slave to clean a room 5 times."
You can see this if you click the task.

The penthouse, I believe is the secondary room for the employee girls, you need them at a high level to use it.

The altar comes from clearing the debris in the basement, and choosing to help the person you find there.
Clean a specific room 5 times or any room? I have made her clean 100s room but her promotion to Servant still demands "Cleaner level 2". I can make her clean the room only when the option appears in the menu. Have no idea how to force her to do a room 5 times at a stretch.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Clean a specific room 5 times or any room? I have made her clean 100s room but her promotion to Servant still demands "Cleaner level 2". I can make her clean the room only when the option appears in the menu. Have no idea how to force her to do a room 5 times at a stretch.
I think it must be a slave from the basement cell or the bedroom, take them out while there is a dirty room, and have them clean it while they are following you. If you perform the task but the value doesn't increase I would say your game is bugged.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes