jestir

May 4, 2018
90 sec slave is for patron (no censor)
Cost of survival is for dlsite (genital censor)
And both of the is the same game with diff name
this one was the one e-mailed to all the people who have supported Dumbcrow on patron when it was completed i know cause it was my copy that was used to update it and it is uncensored

jestir

May 4, 2018
For the new people asking about 90ss:

https://f95zone.to/threads/cost-of-survival-v1-07-dumb-crow.64844/post-4432857

Btw: Sometimes you can search a thread to answer your questions faster :)
when Dumbcrow completed the game the name for both games was changed to be the same Dumbcrow e-mailed anyone who has supported Dumbcrow on patron I know cause I have not supported Dumbcrow in over 6 months and was e-mailed the copy that was used to update this thread so and how I know it was used well it's my copy that was used to update the thread I have even have it posted on this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/cost-of-survival-v1-07-dumb-crow.64844/post-4992865 and if anyone is having problems with this update of this game then it is your computer cause I was just playing it earlier and it was working just fine it is a 64bit game so if your running a 32bit os it will not work right

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
when Dumbcrow completed the game the name for both games was changed to be the same Dumbcrow e-mailed anyone who has supported Dumbcrow on patron I know cause I have not supported Dumbcrow in over 6 months and was e-mailed the copy that was used to update this thread so and how I know it was used well it's my copy that was used to update the thread I have even have it posted on this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/cost-of-survival-v1-07-dumb-crow.64844/post-4992865 and if anyone is having problems with this update of this game then it is your computer cause I was just playing it earlier and it was working just fine it is a 64bit game so if your running a 32bit os it will not work right
Cool, sounds like he's a bit ahead of his planned schedule

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So what is the difference between this game and 90 second slave? It really looks like 1 game.. but I might be mistaken?

• Angry
Reactions: iron4doves

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
90 sec slave is for patron (no censor)
Cost of survival is for dlsite (genital censor)
And both of the is the same game with diff name
90 Seconds slave 0.8.3 - Last development build
"Cost of survival" 1.03 - Has genital censorship, built in detailed game help, H-Scenes gallery
"Cost of survival" 1.07 - final release for patrons has completely removed censorship, one additional H-Scene and magic button to unlock all (almost all) H-animations in gallery

Last edited:

zettone1

May 21, 2020
90 Seconds slave 0.8.3 - Last development build
"Cost of survival" 1.03 - Has genital censorship, built in detailed game help, H-Scenes gallery
"Cost of survival" 1.07 - final release for patrons has completely removed censorship, one additional H-Scene and magic button to unlock all (almost all) H-animations in gallery
Where is this magic button for unlocking gallery?

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes