Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
How can I make potions, I don't find any option for that ?? I hve the skill and some ingredients ...

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
I found out later that "cleaner level 2" is not for a slave but for the MC. MC has to clean more than 20 rooms himself before a slave can be entitled to become a servant after cleaning five rooms by her or by cooking 5 foods.

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
How can I make potions, I don't find any option for that ?? I hve the skill and some ingredients ...
Have sex with the demon on regular basis and ask her to make the potions. You will be entitled to having potions one after the other after you master the potion making. Demon is in the cave. If you haven't dug the cave yet, call the "Builder" and assign him the Cave digging duty.

Reactions: Hephannon

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
How is one supposed to train petgirls ? Once a girl is insane you can't do anything except curing them ??

Davrwa

Mar 14, 2019
Seem this game is too much for my computer, as the message "dx11 Feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" appears when I try to open it. So, is there any other game kinda similar to this one but that's a tad less resource requiring? BTW, my pc is an old laptop, but it had no problem running other 3D games and so far this is the first time I got this error in a decade of having this machine.

(Also, I was unsure if I should post this comment in the thread of the game itself, or if I should make a separate thread about this, so if this is not a good practice please let me know).

Reactions: at0c

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"dx11 Feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine"
If you press and hold your Windows key and press R at the same time, you will get the 'run' prompt.
Type "dxdiag" in the box and hit enter, this will show you your overall specs.
There you can check which version of DirectX your system supports.
If you do have DX11 support, you might just be missing a package.

Reactions: Davrwa

Davrwa

Mar 14, 2019
If you do have DX11 support, you might just be missing a package.
Yeah, thanks. I did that and do have DX11, and it's all updated. I've searched online and all the answers points towards me not having a poweful enough graphics card. So there's nothing I can do about that for now. But again, thanks for the help.

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
I pump slaves with beer 'til they faint but no ideas how to collect their urine. Help plz?

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Hi dumbcrow , i really like your game , hope next was the same type !

I have few question , still there is no walkthrough for COS , i think i have a bug in game , i try to progress in the game but in day 20 and after i have no pet arena or market (but i have petgirls ) , the shop have no second floor ( but i have mistress and make 2 or more sex toys "experiments" )
so my questions are

-ideally , on what day the pet market and the arena must pop up ? or with what conditions ?
-same question for the second floor shop
-and same for all the others places

much more , you mentionned a magic button to unlock most of sex scenes , ok , but where is it ?

and last question , i find the demon , i have to choose to sell it or to keep it , if i sell it i gain 100000 ok , but i loose the capacity for potions , so bad , but if i keep her , she made potions , but nothing more ?! did i got a bug ?

and finally , i try the beating on slave , each time if i go more than 8 times in a row , she was scared , and if i stop at 8 and start another training session , she takes scares with only around 4 or 5 beats ? it's make it really hard to obtain tears , did you have a trick for tears ?

actually i made 3 games , the first was 60 days and i use cheats for playing , all places appears quickly in game
the 2 other games with more than 30 days , i play without cheats , nothings appears except auction and bar , since you indicate the game story is 80 days based , i dont understand how it works or what went wrong , so i make a clean install , suppr the saves in C:\Users\f95\AppData\Local\cos\Saved\SaveGames , i retry and ... still no places appears ... any help ?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, glad you like my game

-ideally , on what day the pet market and the arena must pop up ? or with what conditions ?
-same question for the second floor shop
-and same for all the others places
I've attached images from my game array responsible for starting story progress events. Time of event is randomly generated in range between minday and maxday

much more , you mentioned a magic button to unlock most of sex scenes , ok , but where is it ?
This info available only for my patrons, who supported development of my game

and last question , i find the demon , i have to choose to sell it or to keep it , if i sell it i gain 100000 ok , but i loose the capacity for potions , so bad , but if i keep her , she made potions , but nothing more ?! did i got a bug ?
It's up to choose: get huge amount of money at early game OR ability to make potions, have demonic sex (it has some debufs but greatly improves morale) and quest for obtaining demon power

and finally , i try the beating on slave , each time if i go more than 8 times in a row , she was scared , and if i stop at 8 and start another training session , she takes scares with only around 4 or 5 beats ? it's make it really hard to obtain tears , did you have a trick for tears ?
Slave begin to cry if her mind level during training reduced >15%

Reactions: kazzari
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes