Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are you guys talking about making basic pets?
Keep slave in basement, continue to decrease mind until they are at zero. Shibari works well.
You must take them to the closet, and give them one of three pet outfits.
Outfits can be purchased from the store.
Then give them the serum, which is purchased at the bar.

And just a tip, you really want to have a high level servant before you start with pets.
Servants can automatically feed / wash / 'yearn' the pets each day.
Taking care of three pet girls manually is intensive.

Also, for whatever reason Crow made it so pet girls are given max breast size when they're created. They can be taken to the surgeon as a pet girl.

May 20, 2021
Keep slave in basement, continue to decrease mind until they are at zero. Shibari works well.

And just a tip, you really want to have a high level servant before you start with pets.

Also, for whatever reason Crow made it so pet girls are given max breast size when they're created. They can be taken to the surgeon as a pet girl.
i tried you sure it will work

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i tried you sure it will work
Actually, I forgot we have a progression system now.
In total, you need to make five girls insane to unlock the ability to create pet girls.
Two for rank 1, unlocks hole in the wall, another three for rank 2, unlocks pet girls.

Sep 16, 2019

Prick, you're a legend (y) . I've had everything I've needed for this for ages but this lvl 2 madness thing just confuses everything. The only thing I hadn't done was give them the serum. I think a certain level of lustfulness is required too. TY

Edit: Just noticed your 2nd comment, no probs there, I drive all the women nuts :rolleyes:

May 20, 2021
Actually, I forgot we have a progression system now.
In total, you need to make five girls insane to unlock the ability to create pet girls.
Two for rank 1, unlocks hole in the wall, another three for rank 2, unlocks pet girls.
i got to ask what does the serum, really do like it makes them think there animals or make them behave as actual slaves

May 20, 2021
Prick, you're a legend (y) . I've had everything I've needed for this for ages but this lvl 2 madness thing just confuses everything. The only thing I hadn't done was give them the serum. I think a certain level of lustfulness is required too. TY

Edit: Just noticed your 2nd comment, no probs there, I drive all the women nuts :rolleyes:
i know right there was no indication how to do it ill be honest irl id like to do this and be a slave

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So how do you raise sanity? it looks like I just inevitably have to wait for each slave to go insane from living in a cell/being trained?

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
So how do you raise sanity? it looks like I just inevitably have to wait for each slave to go insane from living in a cell/being trained?
best way to raise sanity is to give them beer/vodka. you can talk to them and raise sanity a little. you can call a psychologist. and when you'll clean the basement cave, you'll be able to make sanity potions.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
best way to raise sanity is to give them beer/vodka. you can talk to them and raise sanity a little. you can call a psychologist. and when you'll clean the basement cave, you'll be able to make sanity potions.
So the first 1-2 slaves you get WILL go insane, because the bar doesn't even open until after they've lost 30+ sanity from sleeping in the basement?

The 'cheer up' option is useful too, but I didn't find it until too late, since it's only available when the girl is still in her cell.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
So the first 1-2 slaves you get WILL go insane, because the bar doesn't even open until after they've lost 30+ sanity from sleeping in the basement?
Slaves lose sanity mostly during training, sleeping in basement decreases sanity less. And you still can sell insane slave)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Slaves lose sanity mostly during training, sleeping in basement decreases sanity less. And you still can sell insane slave)
It's -5 san per day until you get the cell upgrades.
Most slaves seem to start out with less than 20 starting sanity.

Later on you can decrease that to -2 and 'fix' insanity just by calling a doctor, but early on those options aren't available, so it's a pain to manage.

splintertaktik

Sep 4, 2018
Great game! Can someone please tell me how to heal my pet? She has a status of "Injury" I called a nurse, took her to the hospital, but it gives the message "your slaves are healthy"

Last edited:

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
this game is just too awesome !! you know of other similar ones with slaves and a training system ??

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes