Battokage

Jun 15, 2021
They don't wash them even at 0%.
And "Wash petgirls" checkbox can't even be unchecked.
got the same problem even with latest version!

Also, is there a list of the Girls previous occupations and there effect on various slave jobs?
Like how a stripper background gets you more money in the bar stripper job.

Reactions: bluerwater

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
They don't wash them even at 0%.
And "Wash petgirls" checkbox can't even be unchecked.
I noticed that not all of my servants was the same when I played. There were lazier and more diligent. A mistress, especially an evil mistress can motivate your servants who doesn't want to work.
Although I never met this problem when the "Wash petgirls" checkbox can't be unchecked, but it's sounds like a bug. I suggest that to sell the servant at which you have this problem.

Last edited:

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Ok, for others in this thread, I found out how it works. If you click on the mistress to read her thoughts, you see actions and then changes in Nature & Love. When she encounters stuff she doesn't like (evil stuff, like pet's or caged slaves) her nature changes negatively and her love changes negatively. If her nature keeps changing negatively, she will turn into an evil mistress once it is below 0, closer to the evil side than the good side.
Your mistress's love rather depends on if you fulfill her wishes or if you have sex with her more often. If you reject her too long with both things, her love will decrease.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Your mistress's love rather depends on if you fulfill her wishes or if you have sex with her more often. If you reject her too long with both things, her love will decrease.
You are completely right in the case of "love", but I was not talking about love, but about nature. We are both right: your point is valid for love and nature works as I described in my post.

Combining FrozenFridge's tip and my tip for everyone wondering about the mistress: To change the nature (good vs evil) she will change her nature by the stuff she encounters in your dungeon. To change her love, you need to fulfil her wishes and have sex with her more often.

flounder

Sep 2, 2018
dumbcrow How can I support you? I see you have links to Patreon and SubscribeStar, but when I click on them I don't see an option to donate.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Is this game done done done?

I would love some more punishment tools. A whip would go a long way.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Moin dumbcrow,
I would like to translate a few sentences into German.
Since some sentences are still in English at the demon woman / avatar.
Which files do I have to open / change to translate them into German ?
And with which program can I open them ?

Greetings from Germany

Reactions: pdpdpd

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Moin dumbcrow,
I would like to translate a few sentences into German.
Since some sentences are still in English at the demon woman / avatar.
Which files do I have to open / change to translate them into German ?
And with which program can I open them ?

Greetings from Germany
I am glad that you are ready to help my project, but I am afraid that now it will be very difficult to do it. Updating translation files requires recompiling the game. I have already archived the source code of the game and updated UE4. Rebuilding the game will take a long time and will likely bring a lot of bugs. So, I have to refuse your help for now. However, in the future, I would be very happy if you can translate my next project ("Revenge") into your native language.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
dumbcrow,
thanks for the answer. For your new project "Revenge" I could help to translate it into my native language.
But I have to like the game. ;) What kind of game will it be ?

You are welcome to write to me here via PN.

Ahoi from the East Coast Germany Seemann.gif

Reactions: dumbcrow
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes