Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
is there no way to have sex with girls once they become servants/employees besides the training room?

Xeraeo

Mar 17, 2021
I did the dumb and upscaled the resolution, which apparently breaks the game since I no longer can click the start button when booting up. Anyone know how to reset this? Even reinstalling doesn't seem to work, since it somehow remembers the settings.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I did the dumb and upscaled the resolution, which apparently breaks the game since I no longer can click the start button when booting up. Anyone know how to reset this? Even reinstalling doesn't seem to work, since it somehow remembers the settings.
You can press Alt + Enter on your keyboard to enter / exit fullscreen
This should let you reset the windowed resolution.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I save game folder find "options.sav" file and delete it

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
Okay the solution is probably starting me right in the face, but how do I give the mistress pocket money?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
thanks another question how do you get the animal girls obedience up?
Gotta build the bottom left room across from the pet girl room. Take the pet girl there during the day, and train them. Be careful with the aggression meter. Hovering over the icons should tell you what each training method will yield in terms of stat gain.

Reactions: Chop2008

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
whats the diff between this and 90 sec slave ?
dlsite or patreon version basically, one of them can be uncensored, one can't. I think there's a few bugfixes and updates in the patreon one that didn't make it to the dlsite one but I'm not sure.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
dlsite or patreon version basically, one of them can be uncensored, one can't. I think there's a few bugfixes and updates in the patreon one that didn't make it to the dlsite one but I'm not sure.
so i guess the patreon version is better ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so i guess the patreon version is better ?
Technically there is three versions.
90ss is the original Patreon paid access version, which is technically unfinished.
The DLsite version and COS are the same game, with some minor differences.
The most obvious is that the uncensor code does not work, but it can still be uncensored with 3rd party tooling.

This thread has the most complete version that you want.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes