• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Generally I find this to be a very well done game, using simple means to accomplish its goals, with 1 large problem: brutal beating of slaves, that is necessary to obtain 3 out of 4 very important potions in the game.

1st of all, even if things were to stay mostly unchanged, after collecting urine the paths in advancement tree could split, so we could get to potion of sympathy, even if we don't want to collect tears (and I mean split, not change order, cause why not to accommodate as well folks, who may not enjoy pet play).

Mostly though I'm somewhat disturbed by unnecessary brutality, which IMO actually has nothing to do with any real slave training, which is not about hitting them in the face with fists and damaging, but about inflicting pain in such a way, that does not damage the "goods". Why it is mostly punching them instead of spanking is a bit of mystery to me. IMO, even if the mostly senseless beatings were to stay, we should also have at least the option, maybe less efficient/having some additional cost, to obtain tears and raising discipline by spanking, which would not inflict any permanent harm.

Some folks may argue, that in RL slavery brutal beatings are often the case and spanking preference has more to do with BDSM community, than with RL. Well, yes and no. To maintain discipline in different slave camps, cotton plantations and still present very close to us forced prostitution brutal beatings are often predominantly used. AFAIK it is not the case though, if slaves are professionally trained for future selling on high end markets, and that's what we are dealing with here... simply because it doesn't make sense to damage the "goods", when we don't know what the preferences of a future buyer may be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fogoly

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Generally I find this to be a very well done game, using simple means to accomplish its goals, with 1 large problem: brutal beating of slaves, that is necessary to obtain 3 out of 4 very important potions in the game.

1st of all, even if things were to stay mostly unchanged, after collecting urine the paths in advancement tree could split, so we could get to potion of sympathy, even if we don't want to collect tears (and I mean split, not change order, cause why not to accommodate as well folks, who may not enjoy pet play).

Mostly though I'm somewhat disturbed by unnecessary brutality, which IMO actually has nothing to do with any real slave training, which is not about hitting them in the face with fists and damaging, but about inflicting pain in such a way, that does not damage the "goods". Why it is mostly punching them instead of spanking is a bit of mystery to me. IMO, even if the mostly senseless beatings were to stay, we should also have at least the option, maybe less efficient/having some additional cost, to obtain tears and raising discipline by spanking, which would not inflict any permanent harm.

Some folks may argue, that in RL slavery brutal beatings are often the case and spanking preference has more to do with BDSM community, than with RL. Well, yes and no. To maintain discipline in different slave camps, cotton plantations and still present very close to us forced prostitution brutal beatings are often predominantly used. AFAIK it is not the case though, if slaves are professionally trained for future selling on high end markets, and that's what we are dealing with here... simply because it doesn't make sense to damage the "goods", when we don't know what the preferences of a future buyer may be.
I partly agree, but remember that the beating is not the only method to make a slave obedient, and without this option the game would be a bit empty and less effective.
However the scars that appear on them during punishments also bother me. It reduces the value of your slaves and causes aesthetic problems, not to mention that slapping their face or hitting with a blunt steel baton shouldn't cause permanent injury so easily on your girls. I'm not saying that scars aren't necessary in the game, but the existing toys should be expanded with devices that can really have a more serious effect on the skin such as different kind of whips, floggers etc. which at the same time would also guarantee faster results in obedience.

Personally I am mostly bothered by the fact that the game only focused on the training, and then selling your valued "goods", and not to make each slaves a little more unique with at least a minimal personality. In other words, a deeper gameplay.

Last edited:

orenjipillow

Mar 19, 2024
Hi, cool game.

I'd like to know if I encountered a bug or if am I missing something

I promoted my second employee girl, she was assigned to the employee room but she got hungry 0%, went to the living room (where meals table is) but never ate and just flat out passed out there next day. and she's stuck there, sick, lying on the ground lol.

What to do?

-------------------

So apparently, I could fix this by calling a nurse in, she raised her from the death and went to work!

Last edited:

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, cool game.

I'd like to know if I encountered a bug or if am I missing something

I promoted my second employee girl, she was assigned to the employee room but she got hungry 0%, went to the living room (where meals table is) but never ate and just flat out passed out there next day. and she's stuck there, sick, lying on the ground lol.

What to do?

-------------------

So apparently, I could fix this by calling a nurse in, she raised her from the death and went to work!
She obviously got sick, but I have no idea how you managed to make her collapse in the dining room. I didn't know that this is even possible. It's definitely a bug, unless you downloaded somewhere a secret next gen version.

BioSSlon

Jul 13, 2023
Interesting game. Extremely sticky. But there are a few notes:
0. Screen dims when cooking and cleaning. An extremely buggy thing. I would like to remove it altogether. Three times I got a black screen for 5 minutes, then it came off.
1. Some rooms/items are useless. For example, a glory hole and a room with ropes do not give much profit.
2. Execution of contracts. The time spent preparing for the contract is too long. It’s much easier to sell for 5-10k at auction.
3. The game really needs a pause. And also an automatic pause when you read a guide or look at the skill tree.
4. I caught a bug when I was talking to a demon in a cave. The day ended and all the blood of the virgins was wasted.
5. The game clearly needs a redesign of the interface, because the sidebar turned out to be not so convenient.

So the author can safely adapt this game to a new engine with all the features and improvements.

Reactions: Xypster

BreakTheSilence

Sep 13, 2023
Interesting game. Extremely sticky. But there are a few notes:
0. Screen dims when cooking and cleaning. An extremely buggy thing. I would like to remove it altogether. Three times I got a black screen for 5 minutes, then it came off.
1. Some rooms/items are useless. For example, a glory hole and a room with ropes do not give much profit.
2. Execution of contracts. The time spent preparing for the contract is too long. It’s much easier to sell for 5-10k at auction.
3. The game really needs a pause. And also an automatic pause when you read a guide or look at the skill tree.
4. I caught a bug when I was talking to a demon in a cave. The day ended and all the blood of the virgins was wasted.
5. The game clearly needs a redesign of the interface, because the sidebar turned out to be not so convenient.

So the author can safely adapt this game to a new engine with all the features and improvements.
It's not that I like those two rooms because of the profit... :LUL:

Reactions: Karneol

Feladat

Dec 16, 2023
Useless?! Those rooms especially the shibari is a true masterpiece. You should rather just admit that you are not into bdsm. And believe me, the profit is the last thing that motivates me before I unlock those rooms. :LOL:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
BDSM appeal aside, from a game mechanic perspective, the slave hole and shibari room aren't really for direct profit; instead, they are extremely useful because they wear down the mind and increase submission passively while you can focus on other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feladat

BioSSlon

Jul 13, 2023
Since the game doesn't give information until you try it, I collected all the information about changing stats during training.
Maybe this will be useful to someone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Legend:
Red - decrease
Green - increase
Yellow - has no effect.

Reactions: Xypster

BioSSlon

Jul 13, 2023
BDSM appeal aside, from a game mechanic perspective, the slave hole and shibari room aren't really for direct profit; instead, they are extremely useful because they wear down the mind and increase submission passively while you can focus on other girls.
The problem with shibari and glory hole is that skills do not grow. Plus a strong drop in sanity per unit of submission. In addition, shibari requires 30 stamina. A slave with complete submission without skills is not so expensive. The only plus of shibari is that you can increase the loyalty of the staff by electricity.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The problem with shibari and glory hole is that skills do not grow. Plus a strong drop in sanity per unit of submission. In addition, shibari requires 30 stamina. A slave with complete submission without skills is not so expensive. The only plus of shibari is that you can increase the loyalty of the staff by electricity.
I don't think you are getting it. The limit on how much you can actually train within a given day, fundamentally, is MC's, potency and stamina, assuming full upgrades and ignoring bonuses from backgrounds, etc.

The slave hole effectively allows you to zap the mind without spending energy and potency, in very little time while you train up other slaves. You can then convert them into pets, which train at much higher rates than your typical slave, and can be sold quite profitably within a relatively short period. The increase in skill, from the hole, is just a small bonus.

The best use for the shibari room is a candidate for auction or future employee. Their loss in energy is a moot point when you are already maxed out training others. Submission increases without much loss of mind at certain settings, passively, without being present. This loss can be countered with alcohol, with the added benefit of increased loyalty, allowing you to train at the bed without fear of escape, leading in a higher training rate and skill capacity after you've ideally maximized co-training with the mistress at the dungeon. This increases throughput, efficiency, and the final selling price.

The rooms themselves aren't great for directly increasing skills, but are for augmenting your overall capacity to train. They are far from being useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypster and Feladat

BioSSlon

Jul 13, 2023
I don't think you are getting it. The limit on how much you can actually train within a given day, fundamentally, is MC's, potency and stamina, assuming full upgrades and ignoring bonuses from backgrounds, etc.

The slave hole effectively allows you to zap the mind without spending energy and potency, in very little time while you train up other slaves. You can then convert them into pets, which train at much higher rates than your typical slave, and can be sold quite profitably within a relatively short period. The increase in skill, from the hole, is just a small bonus.

The best use for the shibari room is a candidate for auction or future employee. Their loss in energy is a moot point when you are already maxed out training others. Submission increases without much loss of mind at certain settings, passively, without being present. This loss can be countered with alcohol, with the added benefit of increased loyalty, allowing you to train at the bed without fear of escape, leading in a higher training rate and skill capacity after you've ideally maximized co-training with the mistress at the dungeon. This increases throughput, efficiency, and the final selling price.

The rooms themselves aren't great for directly increasing skills, but are for augmenting your overall capacity to train. They are far from being useless.
This is interesting. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Gato21
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes