wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
First - Thanks to Cosy Creator for a great update!

I'm going to use a number of spoilers here, in keeping with my request that others do the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall - a great release with a ton of content and skipping to reach H scenes will do an injustice to the rest of this great AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Rachel content?

chronox42

May 1, 2020
Great installment, it was beyond worth it. Pleasant way to enjoy the holiday. Really nice to see Sarah becoming ever-warmer.

The Founding Families plot just keeps getting better. I especially like all of the other family heads; they're intriguing people and earn their place in the story for sure. The meeting was an enjoyable and thought-provoking culmination to the setup so far.

On the meta level, something the last two updates have both done well is that upon seeming to near a close, they suddenly give an extended bout of comfortable interaction with all six girls. Glad there was a moment of development with Hannah there too.

This continues to be the most satisfyingly cute thing I've ever read.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
A photo gallery for all the pictures the MC takes/gets sent has been on my to-do list for a while, I just haven't found the time to do it yet. I may move it up my priority list pretty soon when the mc starts taking cosplay photos for a certain tiny devil.

As for the last scene, I tend not to put spanking/punishment scenes in there, just because there are so many, but this one was a bit longer and more involved, so maybe it does deserve a place in the gallery?
I think the last scene fits. It felt a bit more dramatic and emotional than post of the punishment scenes. Though I wouldn't mind all the punishment scenes being there either. Those are always fun to revisit.

DarkenedIchika

Mar 29, 2019
Came accross this one 2 days ago. Finished all whats it has to offer for now. Loved the story, cozy atmosphere, character development. I would love to play similar games to this one. Anyone's got some good ones? I'd appreciate it.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
i was expecting the game to be leak by now... wtf
i expect the game to come out on 31st of September
so 28days more to go

Came accross this one 2 days ago. Finished all whats it has to offer for now. Loved the story, cozy atmosphere, character development. I would love to play similar games to this one. Anyone's got some good ones? I'd appreciate it.
urm, it seems the mods dont allowed any mentioning of other games in other threads but
try https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=rating&direction=desc
or https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=first_post_reaction_score&direction=desc

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes