shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Damn, update was leaked literally 30 minutes after I subbed :D don't even regret it, Dev deserve the support, and the update was great, showed an incredible amount of work!

Mr Gilbert, Hannah's and Alison's dad, will probably become MC's mentor and father figure later on. his code of honor will dictate it as MC's grandfather made him into the man he is today. the vote against MC's removal was the first step into both paying his debt back and finally being able to do what's "right" for once.

Once MC's faction grows into something significant enough, it's clear he will gain Regi's support. Probably through the fact that Catherine will support him and by helping her family recover a bit, at least moving them away from Hamilton's blind obedience, maybe break the mother away from Regi. and once that happens, Gilbert will be compelled to join them or at least break from the Russels to be able to vote according to his code of honor, back to neutrality.
Though it could be a reason for Russels and Hamiltons to join hands then.

the story for Misaki, the teacher, is harder to predict. though she will end up accepting MC. will it be the catalyst for her to become confident and competent because he is in class and she will want to perform and be confident and slutty for him ? or will she just accept her incompetence and just resign so she can fully support her lover with her real skills ?

same for Rachel, her interactions with MC were too one sided, even if there was a bit of a breakthrough when she caught him with Lucy, and when she got caught spying. She is probably the one that stole the book of tickets, and she most likely has some kind of rape fetish/fantasy and/or voyeur fetish that she can't bring herself to admit. When she comes to try to talk to MC alone, it's probably to cash in the favor and ask him to rape her or be rough with her or to watch him punish his girls. but it's unclear how a main LI relationship can grow from that.

Will Lily distance herself from her husband after she learns the truth about the photo ? weakening the Hamiltons and the Russels seems to be part of where the story is headed too.
the key to weaken Gloria, aside from winning over Gilbert, might be in the fact that it's her husband that has multiple wives and not herself that has multiple husbands

Regi is literally alone during the council. how is it a secret anymore that he lost everything ? even his wife is sitting at her brother's side instead of her husband's. he also only has one single wife, which is unusual for a family head, so there could be something there for future updates.

what I found interesting in this VN was that MC doesn't mess at all with the side girls. he sticks to the main girls.
even if he builds a high level of loyalty among his harem, the more he has, the more difficult it becomes to maintain his family cohesion. will he learn from his grandfather? even if the founding family wives were not really loyal to his grandfather and were only political marriages, the non-family wives should have been loyal but they still divorced and left. only MC's grandmother remained, and she might have been a later encounter only. Gloria is described as a great schemer, and destroying MC's grandfather is said to be her feat, but honestly, breaking a harem apart after many years of frustration and lack of attention is not that difficult.

the relationship with Sarah really hit a huge milestone now that they learnt the truth about the stalker and she swore allegiance to the MC against her own family. even more than building confidence in her body. she doesn't even trust her mother anymore even though she was the last one that she thought was good to her. and she is even jealous and possessive towards girls outside of the current harem, but doesn't even blink an eye for any harem member :D that was funny as hell! that's the sign that the harem is her family now.

dude, if you were in that bed and lived MC's life, you would also fall asleep quickly. he has the café to manage every day, on top of school. they are exhausted. :D he doesn't even manage to fuck one girl each day... frustration will build up quickly xD

damn! that's almost rape! she changed her mind and wanted to back out, but he didn't let her! dark path.

Annabelle didn't steal it, she was still there after the theft was reported. and why would the fact that she was not in the meeting have anything to do with the theft ? she was in school like every other absent youth.

interesting take on Alison! thanks!

but i think you're mistaken on something. she didn't return MC's trust and loyalty. she had to show trust and loyalty and give it freely first to earn MC's. out of necessity to get his help. it was not her full trust and loyalty, of course, but as the relationship progressed, her trust and loyalty skyrocketed quickly, especially after the tests.

MC letting her work however she wants and dropping everything founding families related in her lap is the first steps towards his showing her his real trust.
his loyalty is by default once she got his trust. that's indeed something she values a great deal as it's a big part of her trauma.
and she liking him calling her "good girl" is definitely part of her daddy issues. MC also has many of the traits that she respects in her father. will be fun when she is revealed to have a daddy kink, and calls him daddy in bed :D

MC's loyalty is literally how he began to earn her father's respect, as Gilbert considered that honorable, and also softens his own failure with his daughter.
MC supporting Alison and making her reach her potential and happiness will go a long way into winning over her father into his faction, for sure.

I don't think Elizabeth will need talks with Alison to gravitate more around MC and join him. their friendship already fulfilled its role, to me. they are both rebellious black sheeps. Alison joining MC won big points for Elizabeth to make him part of her plans to destroy her mother. Now MC has to prove himself actually useful for it to progress more. Elizabeth is her own person, she doesn't need or want Alison's opinion beyond what she already got.

nope. rollback works just fine.
This is a great analysis, I agree with your thoughts on Regi and gilbert, I think the MC is going to get Regi on his "team" then appeal to Gilberts sense of honour.
Youre right, if I did everything the MC does in a usual day, I could probably sleep anywhere

wait... just 'harem'? can we hope for the best match tags for it, like share. swinging, or ntr?

Make gaming great again!
in the dev notes on the OP post: " This game will NEVER include NTR or sharing. "

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A fantastic update.

I have to say that while I love varying relationship dynamics Lucy, Victoria, Sarah, and Akatsuki have with MC, I find the relationship with Lucy very calming and reassuring. It allows me to fully enjoy the others, knowing that MC cares for them the same as he does Lucy and would never do anything to actual hurt any of them.

And speaking of not hurting the girls, I loved all the protective scenes with and relating to Sarah. One thing I'm a little disappointed didn't happen with Sarah was her being presented with or offered her collar.

I liked the Families Council meeting, and hope we get to see more of them going forward. I know they won't all be super interesting all the time, but I personally think it would a letdown to just have the meetings regularly handwaved after all the buildup of how powerful and influential The Families are. Not saying I want to see all the bureaucracy or anything, but having MC comment on things that the Families control that he wouldn't have expected would be nice. I'm sure big ticket items will arise in the story in time, but those aside, I'd like to see their powers are more than smoke and mirrors. Certainly we NEED to see the first meeting that MC has to host. Regardless of what's on the agenda for the meeting, that MC is hosting it would make things interesting. Like where would it actually be hosted? The Café would make things much easier to cater for it like this meeting was. But the Café has far more limited space for actually hosting and allowing people to break off privately. Both of these and all other considerations would be things very interesting with how cloak and dagger the families are, not to mention elitist.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
It's a shame the last patch was better, you can save it by downloading it, it's a very meager yield, if that's the case now, just throw in a few morsels and fob the gamer off with it, then I'd rather wait for a few patches but...it's a shame

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
the first case in the council was the guy that was ruined by the Russels. it could be interesting if that was the father of the guy that seeked MC's help when his identity was outed. bringing some dynamics between school and council, and seeing some actual consequences for MC's decisions.

This is a great analysis, I agree with your thoughts on Regi and gilbert, I think the MC is going to get Regi on his "team" then appeal to Gilberts sense of honour.
Youre right, if I did everything the MC does in a usual day, I could probably sleep anywhere
thanks!
it will be interesting to see if Gilbert is swayed by MC's character and actions more than what he does with his daughters.
it was a pity that MC didn't take the opportunity to denounce how Brian treats Hannah in school and in front of everyone. Gilbert says he would intervene if Brian treats her badly, but she is already treated like dirt on a daily basis and nothing happened. MC should have called him out and show how Hannah looks miserable every single day, making it part of the reason why she is working in the café, among friends, and feelings much happier for it, even accepting being molested and spanked xD Hannah was literally there and could confirm it all.

I mean, he sleeps with 3 gorgeous naked young women everyday, they are all willing to do everything he asks. any man would have an orgy every night and pass out from exhaustion :D and the café would be forgotten quickly xD

One thing I'm a little disappointed didn't happen with Sarah was her being presented with or offered her collar.
Victoria still hasn't officially accepted her as a girlfriend yet, so MC cannot. he also needed to confirm her feelings for sure. he did in the last update. now he needs permission from his girls.

Certainly we NEED to see the first meeting that MC has to host. Regardless of what's on the agenda for the meeting, that MC is hosting it would make things interesting. Like where would it actually be hosted? The Café would make things much easier to cater for it like this meeting was. But the Café has far more limited space for actually hosting and allowing people to break off privately. Both of these and all other considerations would be things very interesting with how cloak and dagger the families are, not to mention elitist.
the next normal councils might become quick content like classes are now. we already know that most are just mundane stuff and voted by unimportant proxies.
could be fun if the one MC hosts is an important one, though. with all the heads present. and because he lacks space, he forces them all on a single table instead of private spaces :)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
For me, Lucy is the least interesting character, but at the same time my favorite.

I love her role in the story and in the harem, and I really liked the scene with her in the shower in the morning, and the scene of them on the couch while Victoria and Akatuski waited.

This game has something unique that is hard for me to explain, but I always feel better when I play it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I forgot to mention, something interesting i noticed is during the teacher scene, once they were in the toilet cubicle, she clearly had her eyes on the MC's sleeve as he was groping her breast and if she was paying attention, there's a good chance she at least suspects he might be a student at her school, it's not common for grown men to wear solid blue blazers but she sees that exact blue every day at work... i mean, she has to discover it eventually, but it'd be fun if she figures it out first. Curious to see how she behaves in the next class scene...

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I forgot to mention, something interesting i noticed is during the teacher scene, once they were in the toilet cubicle, she clearly had her eyes on the MC's sleeve as he was groping her breast and if she was paying attention, there's a good chance she at least suspects he might be a student at her school, it's not common for grown men to wear solid blue blazers but she sees that exact blue every day at work... i mean, she has to discover it eventually, but it'd be fun if she figures it out first. Curious to see how she behaves in the next class scene...
I was thinking this too with the last update. His sleeve is blue, and he doesn't change it before seeing her on the train.

How the fuck could she not know it's a student from her school? I'm playing the game now from Day 1 through the new update, and every train scene they have together it's irking me more and more.

She HAS to know. Yeah yeah I know it's not written that way but fuck me man, the reveal is going to be insane. I hope she's not TOO embarrassed that it's a student.

I personally think she's going to find out before that. She's going to hear his "gruff" voice because of something Rachel, Mika, or Brian is going to do to him or his girls.

That's how I would set it up.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was thinking this too with the last update. His sleeve is blue, and he doesn't change it before seeing her on the train.

How the fuck could she not know it's a student from her school? I'm playing the game now from Day 1 through the new update, and every train scene they have together it's irking me more and more.

She HAS to know. Yeah yeah I know it's not written that way but fuck me man, the reveal is going to be insane. I hope she's not TOO embarrassed that it's a student.
Well i only wrote it that she has good reason to suspect a student, since she doesn't know it for a fact she has some wiggle room for her head to convince her it might not be and even if she does lean heavily on it being a student, cause he alters his voice she has no reason to suspect him over any other student. My point wasn't what she knows for sure but what information she has to build her suspicions and all of that is dependent on her not being so demure and horny that she just doesn't actually notice it. I could easily imagine a woman like her to just be a bit of an airhead on that sort of thing, her head completely focused on what's going on to the point where she doesn't even notice the subtle, let alone the obvious. Time will tell how CC decides to write the story, i just wanted to point out the clear eyeline on his sleeve. :)

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Well i only wrote it that she has good reason to suspect a student, since she doesn't know it for a fact she has some wiggle room for her head to convince her it might not be and even if she does lean heavily on it being a student, cause he alters his voice she has no reason to suspect him over any other student. My point wasn't what she knows for sure but what information she has to build her suspicions and all of that is dependent on her not being so demure and horny that she just doesn't actually notice it. I could easily imagine a woman like her to just be a bit of an airhead on that sort of thing, her head completely focused on what's going on to the point where she doesn't even notice the subtle, let alone the obvious. Time will tell how CC decides to write the story, i just wanted to point out the clear eyeline on his sleeve. :)
I really do think though that something in class is going to set him off and she's going to recognize the voice. I mean, she doesn't seem one for conflict but he might have her so stirred up at one point with her confidence she might say something before the reveal.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Are there really only 2 new H-scenes in the update? (At least by checking the gallery it seems so). This would be rather unexpected.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
She is probably the one that stole the book of tickets,
I'm betting it's the male student who begged MC for help.

The NPC who got my attention was Gloria, the middle redhead sister (Mr. Hamilton's daughter/aide). Shame she's already married. She has a good vibe.

(Akari is still the fave!)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Normally there are some characters or love interests in these types of games that I don't like, girls with lots of tattoos/piercings/attitude or some other things. But so far I like all the characters in this game.

And I am not saying that a girl with tattoos and/or piercings is bad or anything... just not my thing.
Didn't you see Elizabeth? She's one of the main girls.

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes