Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cosy Cafe [v0.10] [Cosy Creator] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,93 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,93 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Cosy Cafe [v0.10] [Cosy Creator] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.9 -> v0.10 [0,97 GB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.9 -> v0.10 [0,98 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.9 -> v0.10 [386 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: v0.9 -> v0.10 [391 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I read the new update, it has not failed to reinforce its place as my number one favourite VN. Seriously a great update, possibly the best yet.

I really struggled to write my thoughts down as I realized halfway through that I was just saying "I like this", "this is great", and "this is interesting" over and over again. but I think that's just the thing with this VN, its so good that my only grievance is that I feel sad when the update is over.
I noticed the renders improved in this update too, the characters had more facial expressions (some better than others), and the lighting was nice and smooth, especially in the nighttime scenes.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosyCafe-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67

Beate

Oct 16, 2020
Great update!

Echoing others here, the only problem is that there isn't more.

I have read a lot of VN's in my time and I honestly think CC has the best characters out of all the ones I've read.

Each has their own story and own relationship with MC, but the interplay with those relationships and the overall harem is magnificent. Never seen a harem be handled so well before. It isn't just handwaved away as it just working out. The group dynamic changing and forming between each LI is just *chef's kiss*. Also Sarah is best girl, dont @ me.

Love the whole head of family thing. The meeting was definitely a "little" boring, but I understand it's significance in the story and I loved to see MC get one over that Russell bitch.

Easily my most looked forward to VN for updates.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Great update!

Echoing others here, the only problem is that there isn't more.

I have read a lot of VN's in my time and I honestly think CC has the best characters out of all the ones I've read.

Each has their own story and own relationship with MC, but the interplay with those relationships and the overall harem is magnificent. Never seen a harem be handled so well before. It isn't just handwaved away as it just working out. The group dynamic changing and forming between each LI is just *chef's kiss*. Also Sarah is best girl, dont @ me.

Love the whole head of family thing. The meeting was definitely a "little" boring, but I understand it's significance in the story and I loved to see MC get one over that Russell bitch.

Yeah, this is the kind of game that makes you happy that you have no life.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I can't say the same but I can at least say its easily in my top 5 VN's of developing a story that would elicit an emotional response depending on what happens to the girls. This in turn makes it an exceptional story for me as it allowed me to connect with the characters to further watch their development progress. After the most recent update I can't help but wonder if Annabelle was the one who stole the tickets book as she was no where to be seen in the meeting.

I know. It's kind of gross, but you can just quickly skip past those parts.
That reminds me of a group of people who make fun of a donghua called 'throne of seal' as they always made fun of the hand holding because the MC and FMC main characters never did more to show them intimacy together.

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes