Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
There is only one girl that may get a tattoo (Outside of Elizabeth who already has one): Miss Takamura. I haven't made my mind up completely, but I'm something like 60/40 against at the moment. On a vaguely similar note, there is one girl that will get her nipples pierced, and a couple more that I'm considering it for but am still uncertain. There won't be any septum piercing.

There will however be some cosplay/event outfits that includes fake tattoos and piercings on the girls that aren't candidates to have it done permanently.
I like the idea of Misaki getting one, maybe while on a date with the MC? Something small would be nice, like a butterfly, or a sakura (cherry blossom). Something that would fit her amazingly cute shy innocence. I would be all in for that. I was thinking Akari would have one maybe, but I love the idea of Misaki getting one.

You have my vote Cosy.

I'm pretty sure Vicky would be the nipple piercings. I'm 50/50 on that as she's personally one of my favorites

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I just noticed a line that was changed in the dialogue during the pool race scene as I'm playing straight through with the new update. With the kitten coming in first, the MC says you're pretty fast and she replies with I love swimming.

Didn't it be something different in .9? Something like "I never knew that" ?

I like the athletic comment better

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was looking through the Character Bios, and it's really got me wondering what Catherine herself thinks her endgame is for her plan to marry MC.

Like lets say she skips the queue and gets to be MCs fifth wife. Congratulations she's now the wife of a Family head. Now what?

As lovely as MCs family is, they're pretty poor. The fact they're not in tremendous debt is the only thing that puts them above Catherine's own family.

Does she have a get rich quick scheme she can't trust her father with that needs the power of a family head?

Like as it stands, it just looks like she'd prefer to be poor royalty, than a rich commoner (like if she married a rich normal person). Which kinda makes sense for her I guess

Reactions: AFatDemon

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I was looking through the Character Bios, and it's really got me wondering what Catherine herself thinks her endgame is for her plan to marry MC.

Like lets say she skips the queue and gets to be MCs fifth wife. Congratulations she's now the wife of a Family head. Now what?

As lovely as MCs family is, they're pretty poor. The fact they're not in tremendous debt is the only thing that puts them above Catherine's own family.

Does she have a get rich quick scheme she can't trust her father with that needs the power of a family head?

Like as it stands, it just looks like she'd prefer to be poor royalty, than a rich commoner (like if she married a rich normal person). Which kinda makes sense for her I guess
I have a feeling that Catherine sees the strength and the take no shit attitude I think she wants her father to have. I was thinking about this last night.

You might be right, wanting to be a poor royal than a rich commoner. She doesn't like her father's not giving a shit if he's poor attitude, but she sees the MC as some sort of replacement for that, and she also sees on how he treats his girls. I think she really wants that.

I think Hannah and Catherine are a lot of the same as they're both in situations that they seemingly can't get out of (Hannah with Brian, the Princess just being poor)

Hannah would be miserable with Brian, but wouldn't be going against her father like Alison did, so in her misery, her father's happy. She knows she would have a better life with the MC. Not to mention her friends, and her sister, are by his side. She'd rather be miserable in pleasing her father instead of happy, loved, and disappointing him.

I think something is going to make her switch sides and I think that something is going to be something between the MC and Alison that makes her jump ship to the MC.

We can theorize to hell and back between now and .11 (guessing in early/mid December) but now after .10, there's so many things I really want to know.

There's something bugging me about Alison. Like a "too good to be true" thing with her. I don't know if it's just me or if I'm expecting something to go majorly wrong with her.

Right now, there's really not much negativity surrounding the MC's girls now that Sarah's stalker has been dealt with. Yeah they have to deal with the father and MAYBE Lily, but that's not super pressing.

Vicky's father could show up, and that worries me.
Is Lucy's mother just going to let go? I hope she never comes back

Rachel and Elizabeth are wild-cards. The latter won't get really involved I don't think until further down the line, but what does/did Rachel want to talk about? The MC is going to eventually have to listen to her.

There are a ton of little stories going on it seems behind the main Founding Family story and the MC and his girls.

I can't wait for it to take more shape. I have so much curiosity about so many things. No other VN has hooked me like this one has.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
There's something bugging me about Alison. Like a "too good to be true" thing with her. I don't know if it's just me or if I'm expecting something to go majorly wrong with her.
It isn't just you, right now I think she views the MC as her only vessel back into the founding family stuff, so if she is offered a good deal, like maybe Gloria offers her a place in her inner circle (double agent style) she might think about jumping ship. But I dont really think that will happen, she might think about it for a second, before she remembers that she is afforded a great level of trust and future power from the MC that she wouldn't really get anywhere else.

Vicky's father could show up, and that worries me.
Is Lucy's mother just going to let go? I hope she never comes back
I kinda hope Vickys father shows up, gives the MC a chance to beat him up a little. And I wondered about Lucy's mother too, she could try to bring some sort of legal thing to the MC, or, she might try to bring it up to the founding family council, maybe sprinkle a few lies in there about the MC kidnapping her or coming to her home to threaten her, that might stir up some real drama.
I really dont think the story is done with Lucy's mom, it might be good for Lucy to see her again in her more confident state, and realize all the venom she spews was just a way to keep Lucy under her thumb, similar to the stalker thing with Sarah
I can't wait for it to take more shape. I have so much curiosity about so many things. No other VN has hooked me like this one has.
Me too, there is something about this one, makes me think about it and theorize while I am doing other stuff.

Reactions: Mark Loring

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
It isn't just you, right now I think she views the MC as her only vessel back into the founding family stuff, so if she is offered a good deal, like maybe Gloria offers her a place in her inner circle (double agent style) she might think about jumping ship. But I dont really think that will happen, she might think about it for a second, before she remembers that she is afforded a great level of trust and future power from the MC that she wouldn't really get anywhere else.
And why would she throw Hannah to the MC just for her to backstab him? I don't see it, but, all this happy happy and I just feel like a bomb is going to drop.

Lucy's mother, Vicky's father...minus the Sarah stuff everything is pretty much going his way right now. The bad has to happen or else it's not much of a story, just "shiny happy people holding hands" (fucking hell I hate that goddamn song)

I just...I don't know. I have a bad feeling.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Do you guys have siblings Irl? I'd go pretty damn far to ensure my sister was well taken care of.

Hell a few years back we sold her our house and gifted her 100k in equity so she could afford it, and at the time I had about 50 bucks over my monthly expenses in my bank account.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
And why would she throw Hannah to the MC just for her to backstab him? I don't see it, but, all this happy happy and I just feel like a bomb is going to drop.

Lucy's mother, Vicky's father...minus the Sarah stuff everything is pretty much going his way right now. The bad has to happen or else it's not much of a story, just "shiny happy people holding hands" (fucking hell I hate that goddamn song)

Do you guys have siblings Irl? I'd go pretty damn far to ensure my sister was well taken care of.

Hell a few years back we sold her our house and gifted her 100k in equity so she could afford it, and at the time I had about 50 bucks over my monthly expenses in my bank account.
Completely forgot about hannah :ROFLMAO:. that makes it even less likely

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024

No, only child and was adopted. I have a sister somewhere in the world. *shrug*

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024

So you're saying she wants to make sure Hannah's taken care of before she gets the idea of snapping a dagger into his back? That would explode this entire story. I just don't see that happening. Most of the story is relatively harmless right now minus the stalker thing, that would be a harsh way to move the game along, especially with how Alison has connected to girls like Lucy, Vicky and even Sarah

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So you're saying she wants to make sure Hannah's taken care of before she gets the idea of snapping a dagger into his back? That would explode this entire story. I just don't see that happening. Most of the story is relatively harmless right now minus the stalker thing, that would be a harsh way to move the game along, especially with how Alison has connected to girls like Lucy, Vicky and even Sarah
I'm saying there's no dagger, she is all in on MC genuinely because she sees him as the way to save her sister.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I'm saying there's no dagger, she is all in on MC genuinely because she sees him as the way to save her sister.
Yeah it seems what they have together is genuine, and Hannah's going to pick up on that, and I think that relationship is what's going to make Hannah go from Brian to the MC; to her father to the MC. That's how I see that playing out.

But mostly? Mostly right now I want two things to see; Lucy's reaction when the MC says he loves her and MC revealing himself to Misaki PLUS we still need a proper lewdie with the Kitten. So two things + the kitten lewdie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know he changed his voice but… I mean you guys can’t tell? Eventually? We can tell who our favorite voice actors are when they’re portraying characters and they’re professionals who get paid the big bucks to sound like someone different. At the end of the day you can hear the person in whatever voice you do. Now my timelines might be off, but I feel maybe she didn’t know the first time because she didn’t sit down to talk to the mc yet but after that when they’ve sat down to talk at school o feel like she might know now at the second and third interaction where she seemed more comfortable to take things farther because maybe she knew
Be honest, how many of Mark Hamill's rolls did you know about before it became public knowledge that he did so many? Did you recognize all the different voices the Simpson's actors did on that show? Most of them do between 10-30 over the course of a season.

If the actor is good enough, they can make is very hard to connect the dots, and MC barely talks in class, and when he talks to her, it's seems likely based on context it's always humble and probably quiet, verses the likely deeper, forceful and right-in-her-ear speech she's dealing with for the train excursions.

Could she figure it out? Of course. But I don't actually think the odds are in her favor.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Honestly, there's enough surrounding the group that this doesn't have to come from within anytime soon. We just recovered from a double-agent story-arc. I hope some of the other current story beats get to play out (or at least move far down the road) before that angle is played again.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think that in Hannah's case, it will be her father who will try to bring them together.

Before, he basically only had Bryan as an option, a political marriage, but now the MC has appeared, the head of a family, and if his daughter likes the MC, he knows that he will be the best option for his daughter.

However, I think he will observe the MC for a while, to make sure that his daughter will be really safe and have a good future if she marries him, look at Reginald for example, he would not give his daughter to a new Reginald.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think that in Hannah's case, it will be her father who will try to bring them together.

Before, he basically only had Bryan as an option, a political marriage, but now the MC has appeared, the head of a family, and if his daughter likes the MC, he knows that he will be the best option for his daughter.

However, I think he will observe the MC for a while, to make sure that his daughter will be really safe and have a good future if she marries him, look at Reginald for example, he would not give his daughter to a new Reginald.
Also, he probably would want to be sure MC could actually protect her from the backlash when he cancelled the Brian engagement, since Dad clearly doesn't think himself capable ... or maybe deciding he can would also be a breaking point.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
You somehow got both names wrong there. The girl you're talking about is Harriet, who is Mr. Gilbert's daughter/aide (and Hannah and Alison's half-sister). Gloria is Mrs. Russell, Brian's mother, and one of the main antagonists of the game. (But I agree, Harriet's look is really interesting, and I'd love to see more of her. I kinda hope her husband is a douchebag that we can steal her from eventually as a side girl like I want to happen to Lily, too. ALL THE REDHEADS!)
thanks for the correction! It didn't feel quite right. I'm assuming we don't see her because she IS married, and MC doesn't share.

The model is really pretty, she's not acting like a brat and that's okay if some slip through. That just means double plugs for Hannah.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
There is only one girl that may get a tattoo (Outside of Elizabeth who already has one): Miss Takamura. I haven't made my mind up completely, but I'm something like 60/40 against at the moment. On a vaguely similar note, there is one girl that will get her nipples pierced, and a couple more that I'm considering it for but am still uncertain. There won't be any septum piercing.

There will however be some cosplay/event outfits that includes fake tattoos and piercings on the girls that aren't candidates to have it done permanently.
I really like your solution - fake tattoos and piercings for cosplay and events.

If they could pull off a pirate wench event for example, it would be fun to see which of the LIs went with what choices re: fake tats and piercings.

IMO - tats can easily be overused - so I think a little body art goes a long way unless it is tied to the LI's story (like a Yakuza LI who has tats that illustrate her training and 'adventures'.)

I am looking forward to Elizabeth growing close enough to the MC to show him all of her tats and open up about their stories.

That would be an interesting part of her slow reveal to the MC as she moves closer to becoming part of Team Fletcher.

Cheers!!

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes