Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Eh, i´m not one for violence in the slightest, but i kind of have to agree with the cliff guy.(at least to a point) There is just nothing more disgusting than radical feminism and painting men like the root of all evil.

Sadly Cosy did way too good of a job with her annoying behaviour to the point where I don´t want any part of her even close to me. She´s annoying, she´s treating MC like a rapist, she´s stalking him trying to catch him doing something wrong.... The only reasonable outcome with her would be in a straight jacket on her way to the next mental health clinic.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The thing about Rachel is she could have absolutely amazing slow burn character development if she was written correctly whether or not she ever becomes an LI.

Like I do believe she genuinely means well, but no one older than her has taken the time to sit her down and explain what she's doing wrong. She is increasingly isolated from her peers, if she isn't corrected and set on a better path, the only people she could surround herself with are those who are also like she currently is.

Honestly I think this is kinda the principals fault to a degree, she just sees her as an annoying lunatic distracting her from more important Families business.

I just want her to have a healthy character arc, I don't want her broken and abused. I also don't want her to give up on feminism entirely, she's just been brainwashed on the most toxic version of it

rebel836

May 15, 2018
The thing about Rachel is she could have absolutely amazing slow burn character development if she was written correctly whether or not she ever becomes an LI.

Like I do believe she genuinely means well, but no one older than her has taken the time to sit her down and explain what she's doing wrong. She is increasingly isolated from her peers, if she isn't corrected and set on a better path, the only people she could surround herself with are those who are also like she currently is.

Honestly I think this is kinda the principals fault to a degree, she just sees her as an annoying lunatic distracting her from more important Families business.

I just want her to have a healthy character arc, I don't want her broken and abused. I also don't want her to give up on feminism entirely, she's just been brainwashed on the most toxic version of it
Objectively speaking and without my own personal, surface level feelings about Rachel, I do agree with this. Like, yeah there are times where I want to impulsively show her a piece of my mind, or even times when a cliff does somehow look somewhat appealing, but when I take a step back, it's easy to see that, like most people, she's the product of her environment. She's isolated herself, burned bridges, and will only keep getting worse until she finds others that think like her, at which point, it will be too late. All of the role models in her life, failed her and have no intention of fixing that.

Feminism, as a whole, isn't necessarily a bad thing, but like any "movement" or "cause" or belief of any type, radicals will always find a way to weaponize it against what they've been taught to hate. There are no desirable extremes. Rachel was never taught this. There's plenty of potential for what comes next. "Broken and abused" is also somewhat subjective, despite its surface level wording. It could be something just as toxic and harmful as the path she's going down now. Someone can take advantage of her. She got caught in the worst way and that can be used against her in a plethora of ways. Being "broken", however, can also be a beautiful thing. Maybe not in the most literal sense, but someone as radicalized as her, learning to be comfortable, and even welcoming to her place serving the MC...someone who thinks they "hate" men, now kneeling and happily giving everything to him...that's somewhat poetic, no? There's something to be said for possessing something no one else could ever have. At least, I know how much I enjoy it. When done properly, it could be one of the most freeing and liberating experiences she could ever have.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Objectively speaking and without my own personal, surface level feelings about Rachel, I do agree with this. Like, yeah there are times where I want to impulsively show her a piece of my mind, or even times when a cliff does somehow look somewhat appealing, but when I take a step back, it's easy to see that, like most people, she's the product of her environment. She's isolated herself, burned bridges, and will only keep getting worse until she finds others that think like her, at which point, it will be too late. All of the role models in her life, failed her and have no intention of fixing that.

Feminism, as a whole, isn't necessarily a bad thing, but like any "movement" or "cause" or belief of any type, radicals will always find a way to weaponize it against what they've been taught to hate. There are no desirable extremes. Rachel was never taught this. There's plenty of potential for what comes next. "Broken and abused" is also somewhat subjective, despite its surface level wording. It could be something just as toxic and harmful as the path she's going down now. Someone can take advantage of her. She got caught in the worst way and that can be used against her in a plethora of ways. Being "broken", however, can also be a beautiful thing. Maybe not in the most literal sense, but someone as radicalized as her, learning to be comfortable, and even welcoming to her place serving the MC...someone who thinks they "hate" men, now kneeling and happily giving everything to him...that's somewhat poetic, no? There's something to be said for possessing something no one else could ever have. At least, I know how much I enjoy it. When done properly, it could be one of the most freeing and liberating experiences she could ever have.
I'll try to make it clearer, what i want for her is Justice, not Vengeance.

Lucy sees Rachel as being unworthy of being with MC and all the love belonging and protection that comes with it. That's justice.

Victoria, it seems, want Rachel forcefully torn down and to see that she isn't any better than her (Victoria). That's vengeance.

Long term I have no problems with Rachel joining the harem and being involved in the bdsm to one degree or another. Not all the girls are the same and that's great and as it should be. But i don't want the bdsm etc to be used to "heal" her. I want her issues largely fixed before she's inducted into the harem and the various dynamics therein. I do agree that once she's made enough progress that she could benefit from the dynamic of the harem, it'd give her a safe space and friends etc. but she needs to be in the right state of mind for it to be of any help or good for anyone.

What I meant about "broken and abused" was I don't want to see anything even similar to what's happening with the blonde Families girl. What's happening with her if vengeful and spiteful. It's trying to strip her of ego and self respect. Like what's happening with her is the very thing Rachel is afraid is happening with our actual girlfriend. I don't ever want Rachel or any other girls actually forced or coerced into doing anything sexual, I want Rachel to take every step on the path of redemption willingly and healthily.

When and if Rachel is in a good space to start getting inducted into our ways, I don't want her to be forced to be like Victoria is she's more naturally like Lucy or Sarah.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
I'll try to make it clearer, what i want for her is Justice, not Vengeance.

Lucy sees Rachel as being unworthy of being with MC and all the love belonging and protection that comes with it. That's justice.

Victoria, it seems, want Rachel forcefully torn down and to see that she isn't any better than her (Victoria). That's vengeance.

Long term I have no problems with Rachel joining the harem and being involved in the bdsm to one degree or another. Not all the girls are the same and that's great and as it should be. But i don't want the bdsm etc to be used to "heal" her. I want her issues largely fixed before she's inducted into the harem and the various dynamics therein. I do agree that once she's made enough progress that she could benefit from the dynamic of the harem, it'd give her a safe space and friends etc. but she needs to be in the right state of mind for it to be of any help or good for anyone.

What I meant about "broken and abused" was I don't want to see anything even similar to what's happening with the blonde Families girl. What's happening with her if vengeful and spiteful. It's trying to strip her of ego and self respect. Like what's happening with her is the very thing Rachel is afraid is happening with our actual girlfriend. I don't ever want Rachel or any other girls actually forced or coerced into doing anything sexual, I want Rachel to take every step on the path of redemption willingly and healthily.

When and if Rachel is in a good space to start getting inducted into our ways, I don't want her to be forced to be like Victoria is she's more naturally like Lucy or Sarah.
Yeah, I know what you mean. As someone who practices it myself, bdsm can be healthy but it should never be used to "heal". There's a difference. Healthy dynamics come from a place of trust and understanding. No matter what your opinions of a person are, you can't really build on trust if they're not "whole" enough to know what they're doing. You'll never truly be able to trust someone's motivations for giving up any sort of control to you that way.

For my own part, I'm not the biggest fan of how the newest addition was added to the harem, but considering it's still a game, I can suspend my own reservations and just enjoy it for what it is. Obviously, in the end, it will all work out for them and she'll enjoy it just as much as everyone else, but the exploitative nature of it isn't my thing in a wholesome context. Exploitation, blackmail, humiliation, etc can all be fun fantasies and I have done so with consenting RL partners, but it's not the best place to build an actual relationship/dynamic from when done literally. But again, it's a game, and one that I am enjoying, so I'm content to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I completely disagree with the characterisation of Catherine's situation as being abusive or exploitative. She's the one pursuing the relationship for entirely self centred reasons: to benefit from the MC's name and position. On its own that would be bad enough, but doing that and then constantly talking down to the MC and his girls in the process is completely unreasonable. Especially given how many times he has warned her, and how many times he has offered her a way out. So I think the MC trying to mould her into someone that could actually fit into the harem is doing her an act of kindness, because the entirely reasonable alternative would be telling her to pay the money she owes, then go the hell away and never darken their door again.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I completely disagree with the characterisation of Catherine's situation as being abusive or exploitative. She's the one pursuing the relationship for entirely self centred reasons: to benefit from the MC's name and position. On its own that would be bad enough, but doing that and then constantly talking down to the MC and his girls in the process is completely unreasonable. Especially given how many times he has warned her, and how many times he has offered her a way out. So I think the MC trying to mould her into someone that could actually fit into the harem is doing her an act of kindness, because the entirely reasonable alternative would be telling her to pay the money she owes, then go the hell away and never darken their door again.
that is how i seen it :D

Reactions: Cosy Creator

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Oh I'm not saying I disagree, it was merely a face value evaluation. It's not how I would have approached it, but it's also good that I'm not writing it. Catherine dug her own grave, that's for sure. As for her motivations, those were never entirely clear, to me as a reader, so if it truly is purely for her own selfish reasons, even more so a reason for her to learn a lesson or two. I'm merely speaking from a RL perspective from my own experiences. I wasn't sold on a few different situations in the story until you sold them to me, I have nothing but faith, Catherine included. Just because I would do things differently, doesn't mean I was right. I'm not trying to take any moral high ground here lol.

Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 154 Votes