VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.13.3] [steinercode]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
i see on the computer there is a option to turn on cheats do i need to be a patreon to get that cus idk sgining up if thats the case ?

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
when i play the first part after say bye to Kuruisawa and go sleep the screen become black and the text only stay like this "..." and a music playing on back ground, also the game freeze and i can´t even acess the menu, how can i fix this?
I too am stuck on this part! If anyone has a fix please let us know

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
when i play the first part after say bye to Kuruisawa and go sleep the screen become black and the text only stay like this "..." and a music playing on back ground, also the game freeze and i can´t even acess the menu, how can i fix this?
Okay I actually found a quick fix to this.. go to settings and under the "skip" tab click on unseen text so you can skip the "..." part and you won't be softlocked to that part anymore!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
COTERedSonata-0.13.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So is the chess match with Ayanakoji supposed to be A scripted loss, because if it isn't then I'd like an option to just skip the damn headache and win since this is making me go crazy.

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
So is the chess match with Ayanakoji supposed to be A scripted loss, because if it isn't then I'd like an option to just skip the damn headache and win since this is making me go crazy.
Yes, you're supposed to lose that one, you can win but it's nearly impossible if you don't cheat.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes