3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone else unable to play tried both normal and compressed game launches then shuts off giving this error.

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
How are you supposed to get the lock pick to skip the game? Also there is no tutorial for the lock pick minigame how are we going to know what to do correctly.
Edit:Well I am cooked lol can't seem to win the the unlocking minigame.I don't know why the dev is doing this with minigames he has made great art and the plot seems interesting enough aswell the minigames are hindering the game and also the mc is supposed to pretty at good and stuff right when the hell does he physically train his body lol?He studies and does mental work and plays chess but about the physical side he should atleast be training for that every other day.But either way I can't progress past the lock minigame.
Edit 2: Finally got the lock opened in the minigame I still suggest manking the minigames skippable everything is great in this game expect the whole minigame business.
your brain is smooth if you couldn't figure it out lol

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
your brain is smooth if you couldn't figure it out lol
Never played a game where I had to do it man no need to be a cunt about it? I don't play games which have minigames and I don't play much videogames either also if you were able to read properly I did write that I eventually figured it out but nah you just wanted to talk shit for no reason apparently.

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
How are you supposed to get the lock pick to skip the game? Also there is no tutorial for the lock pick minigame how are we going to know what to do correctly.
Edit:Well I am cooked lol can't seem to win the the unlocking minigame.I don't know why the dev is doing this with minigames he has made great art and the plot seems interesting enough aswell the minigames are hindering the game and also the mc is supposed to pretty at good and stuff right when the hell does he physically train his body lol?He studies and does mental work and plays chess but about the physical side he should atleast be training for that every other day.But either way I can't progress past the lock minigame.
Edit 2: Finally got the lock opened in the minigame I still suggest manking the minigames skippable everything is great in this game expect the whole minigame business.
Thanks for the feedback, I uploaded a new version on itch.io in which you can skip the minigame on android. I'm waiting for someone from moderation to upload it here

Reactions: Sayajin2205

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
So, i played like 5 minutes, idk if its the Anime or the Storywriter for this game - but either way, someone in the Storyapartment had really big problems finding friends or just being honest to people. "We all look for friendships out of egoism" yeah dude... Aight, now back to sleep with you lil Johnny.

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
So, i played like 5 minutes, idk if its the Anime or the Storywriter for this game - but either way, someone in the Storyapartment had really big problems finding friends or just being honest to people. "We all look for friendships out of egoism" yeah dude... Aight, now back to sleep with you lil Johnny.
The character's perspective is just part of the MC's design, so I don't get why you're taking it out of the game. Plus, he never said we do it out of egoism, he was referencing Chanakya philosophy, which has a bit more depth than that.

Zenny7wb

Aug 1, 2023
View attachment 3946644

Overview:
COTE: Red Sonata is a fan-made game set in the universe of Classroom of the Elite.
This is a brand new story. You won’t find any spoilers related to LN or anime here.
It happened.

You are now officially a student of ANHS - an elite school with extraordinary rules, designed to prepare you for the harsh reality of adulthood. Meet iconic characters from the series and become friends with them... Or maybe more?
From there, the story diverges into two paths: You can either be an ordinary student who just wants to graduate, meet new friends and live a peaceful life... But you can also be an evil ****** who will do anything disregarding the consequences - just to win.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-19
Release Date: 2024-08-19
Developer: steinercode - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.3
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3946636 View attachment 3946637 View attachment 3946638 View attachment 3946639 View attachment 3946640 View attachment 3946641 View attachment 3946642 View attachment 3946643
I can't play chess

Castoria13

Mar 25, 2024
Hello. I'm newbie to this game. I'm still in a part where we talk with ayanokouji in the park after the fist confrontation with horikita. And i want to save the game. How to save the game? I already search in the phone and there is no way to save the game

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes