3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK this game sucks.. who the hell wants to play Chess? I want to play and adult game not BORING Chess. I never enjoyed chess except with real people that I knew because it was more of a friendly conversation than a boring game. Chess is actually very damn boring and the first adult game I see a stupid game like Chess in it.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
OK this game sucks.. who the hell wants to play Chess? I want to play and adult game not BORING Chess. I never enjoyed chess except with real people that I knew because it was more of a friendly conversation than a boring game. Chess is actually very damn boring and the first adult game I see a stupid game like Chess in it.
You gotta work both heads, little bro

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
Chess is optional, you don't have to play it to progress

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Chess is optional, you don't have to play it to progress
You write that your character is good at chess than just play game like normal.. and give a skip game option in the chess so it feels like you are actually following school curriculum as it seems to be a part of the school system itself the way it's brought up a couple of times. Just give a cheat button win game.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
COTERedSonata-0.13.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sirhiggi

Mar 21, 2021
I love this game genuinely, I love the original story and its great how you fit our character pretty much seamlessly into it. I see people complaining about the chess aspect but considering the importance of the game in the show and LN I have zero issue with it and in my opinion its very engaging. Overall haven't enjoyed a game this much in a while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: steinercode

GreatDictator

Jun 29, 2021
You know mate game is good but I would really like to see female protagonist and some yuri too but in the end of day this is your game and what you want to put is totally up to you.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Is it boring? Man playing against a GM level ai is boring?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Cómo ganar contra Ayanokoji usa 0x52_URM se abre con alt y m sorry for my game in Spanish in English it doesn't work for me after activating chess-cheats you have to start a game with him don't let him jump just fight and you give up and since you have activated chess-cheats you sandra you beat him sorry If I don't explain myself well, my language is not in English. If it doesn't work the first time, try again, sometimes it fails.
¿Puedes subir el guardado después de haber ganado?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes