3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Art looks real clean in the game my only gripe would be mc talking way too much in his thoughts lol also will we have more stuff to explore other than chess?Like can the mc be an athlete?It could be nice to have mc focus on some other path as the school has talented folks in all fields.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

COTE: Red Sonata [v0.14.3] [steinercode]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 130 MB

PC/MAC: -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
can someone please inform me if there is a way to enable the cheats, because if there isnt then i may as well just delete the game cuz the chess portion of the game sucks.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
How are you supposed to get the lock pick to skip the game? Also there is no tutorial for the lock pick minigame how are we going to know what to do correctly.
Edit:Well I am cooked lol can't seem to win the the unlocking minigame.I don't know why the dev is doing this with minigames he has made great art and the plot seems interesting enough aswell the minigames are hindering the game and also the mc is supposed to pretty at good and stuff right when the hell does he physically train his body lol?He studies and does mental work and plays chess but about the physical side he should atleast be training for that every other day.But either way I can't progress past the lock minigame.
Edit 2: Finally got the lock opened in the minigame I still suggest manking the minigames skippable everything is great in this game expect the whole minigame business.

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
COTERedSonata-0.14.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes