RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
dev needs to deal with the scenes lighting - almost all of the pictures are so dark that it is impossible to play in the daytime, I have to guess what's going on... And I think bad lighting also increases rendering time, which in turn increases overall game production time.

Reactions: AreYouSerious?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Lol I have an issue, after certain days no matter which path or how far progressed, I am stuck in the room "It's for ur own good child"

the spirit satanic says. so it says I should read the journal. Ok I already did and do lol and I can't read twice in a day, im stuck in the room lmfao it's a fucking joke.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
it says to go pick up the outfit for cornawan or something, and he tells her to go wear it, where the fuck do I pick it up from lmfao it's bs. this game is a mess man.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This is good games. I like how dev ways a corruption did and make every cg detail either kiss or touch, it is also explain the same as the text says. Very neat :love:(y):love:

Reactions: gideon88

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, got a strange bug. I know in earlier versions, I got further in the game but for some reason, after going to church for the first time and finishing that day and I think the next one. In the morning, she moves saying "What time is it?". Goes to the chair, someone goes to her door and then nothing happens. I can't click or do anything. Any idea how to fix this?

1648163529559.png

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i played the very first version. i'd say its way too ambitious cuz the map was just way too huge, not even half of those "placeholders" have a function and stuff. now see how it crashes down. no updates or anything. i'd say scrap the whole thing and recreate it in way that it would be scalable and maintainable for the future update and stuff

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Someone can tell me how to get the scene with kiaran? i go to the pool with him and i tried the 2 only options there but in the memory room it keeps saying i'm missing something, and simply not going seems to end his route i'm guessing, so what am i missing?

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Someone can tell me how to get the scene with kiaran? i go to the pool with him and i tried the 2 only options there but in the memory room it keeps saying i'm missing something, and simply not going seems to end his route i'm guessing, so what am i missing?
It's a bug, I just fixed it now thanks to you pointing it out.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes