RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
After copying the fille the titlescreen still says B version.....
I excluded the plugin list which would make it say version c.

As for Comstocks assistant saying he would be in the library. If you have Alex assigned to him and saw her first event, go to the bottom left corner room on the map where Marie's room is. (I just fixed the issue for the assistant, but that's where you need to go for it.)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I excluded the plugin list which would make it say version c.

As for Comstocks assistant saying he would be in the library. If you have Alex assigned to him and saw her first event, go to the bottom left corner room on the map where Marie's room is. (I just fixed the issue for the assistant, but that's where you need to go for it.)
The one with George and Comstock behind the counter? I saw that already. Does he need to stand there? There is no interaaction as well. I know went to every room. and tried to talk to every NPC but nothing. I also can not go into the city. ^^

I am sorry to bother you like that.

help.PNG

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
eer
wait upgrade for near one year
one year...........................
the mc is beautiful and we can choice her decision
but,the bug is many many a lot
GOD

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
The one with George and Comstock behind the counter? I saw that already. Does he need to stand there? There is no interaaction as well. I know went to every room. and tried to talk to every NPC but nothing. I also can not go into the city. ^^

I am sorry to bother you like that.

View attachment 1636041
View attachment Map041.rar Replace the map in the data folder. George being there isn't necessarily a big issue if you passed the event, but this will get rid of him. Also, it's not a bother. This has been helpful to the game, overall.

eer
wait upgrade for near one year
one year...........................
the mc is beautiful and we can choice her decision
but,the bug is many many a lot
GOD
If you have a constructive bug report I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
I give up, too many bugs. It's a shame because the potential is huge, but is completely unplayable. I've already install the last bugfix but edwin is impossible to find, comstock is supposed to be in the library but he's not... such a shame. :cry:

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
I give up, too many bugs. It's a shame because the potential is huge, but is completely unplayable. I've already install the last bugfix but edwin is impossible to find, comstock is supposed to be in the library but he's not... such a shame. :cry:
The game used to have event balloons that would help you find the events. But they were disabled in the castle because it became very complex to implement. I'll look in to turning them back on in a lesser capacity. See attached for Comstock Library, west wing floor 2.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
ok
example
1.pic >before dinner talk with him
2.pic >change dinner dress
3.pic >after dinner to sleep (auto save show thank playing......the same 0.11a end)
4.pic >Trapped in her room can't go out.........

Last edited:

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
ok
example
1.pic >before dinner talk with him
2.pic >change dinner dress
3.pic >after dinner to sleep (auto save show thank playing......the same 0.11a end)
4.pic >Trapped in her room can't go out.........
By design if you've done 3 events you get locked in to the room. It's recommended that you only focus on one route at a time. This is to keep players from getting locked in to being unable to progress due to having no more events.

In the future as a player you might be able to do all the first 4 council member events, but it is currently not in the games design.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
By design if you've done 3 events you get locked in to the room. It's recommended that you only focus on one route at a time. This is to keep players from getting locked in to being unable to progress due to having no more events.

In the future as a player you might be able to do all the first 4 council member events, but it is currently not in the games design.
in 0.11a mc is can go out form room but 0.2c can't
just continue 0.11a save play in a short time.
so this game
Play from scratch to see the changes??

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The game used to have event balloons that would help you find the events. But they were disabled in the castle because it became very complex to implement. I'll look in to turning them back on in a lesser capacity. See attached for Comstock Library, west wing floor 2.
Yeah he is not there. I saw the even with the LAdy and Ben in the Library but Edwin is just not there. Also is it because it maybe not noon? How can i pass time is there a pass time button?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
wtf where is edwin cant find him anywhere. I asked his assitant but there was an error and assistant said nothing.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah he is not there. I saw the even with the LAdy and Ben in the Library but Edwin is just not there. Also is it because it maybe not noon? How can i pass time is there a pass time button?
Yes, council member events only occur at noon. Go to dinner to pass the time to night.

in 0.11a mc is can go out form room but 0.2c can't
just continue 0.11a save play in a short time.
so this game
Play from scratch to see the changes??
It seems you will have to, alternatively I can provide a save in a little bit. I believe that older versions had you make a save after the second event that was played (Which should avoid this issue). But it was some time ago, so I can't exactly recall.

wtf where is edwin cant find him anywhere. I asked his assitant but there was an error and assistant said nothing.
What stage are you on with him?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Yes, council member events only occur at noon. Go to dinner to pass the time to night.

It seems you will have to, alternatively I can provide a save in a little bit. I believe that older versions had you make a save after the second event that was played (Which should avoid this issue). But it was some time ago, so I can't exactly recall.

What stage are you on with him?
Im on the stage after the scene where Edwin groped Marie. so I finished jenn and ben's undressing scene and the blonde council member's under table scene with Dame

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Im on the stage after the scene where Edwin groped Marie. so I finished jenn and ben's undressing scene and the blonde council member's under table scene with Dame
Thats where I am as well. So I guess you stuck at teh same path

There is no Dinner there are a lot of people in the throneroom but nothing else.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Thats where I am as well. So I guess you stuck at teh same path

There is no Dinner there are a lot of people in the throneroom but nothing else.
At Noon:
Edwin 1 - Talk to him in the meeting room where you met the king.
Edwin 2 - After you speak with Edwin's assistant on the second floor go in the room just to the south of him.
Edwin 3 - Go outside to the castle gate near the barracks. Interact with the table next to Edwin.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
At Noon:
Edwin 1 - Talk to him in the meeting room where you met the king.
Edwin 2 - After you speak with Edwin's assistant on the second floor go in the room just to the south of him.
Edwin 3 - Go outside to the castle gate near the barracks. Interact with the table next to Edwin.
He is not there. I went unter the table in the meeting room. And he or Comstock got a handjob there. Otherwise. There is no Edwin on ANY Map I can go to.

Also how to I see it is noon. In the throneroom there are people llining ina queue to talk to the king but there is no one at the dinnertable as well.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
He is not there. I went unter the table in the meeting room. And he or Comstock got a handjob there. Otherwise. There is no Edwin on ANY Map I can go to.

Also how to I see it is noon. In the throneroom there are people llining ina queue to talk to the king but there is no one at the dinnertable as well.
You can send me your save file, but other than that, there must be a council member somewhere during the noon period. The game is set up so that even if you have your companions set to council members there is always one available for Marie to interact with.
So if you have Alex set to Edwin, he won't be there. If you have Ben set to Jennevive, she won't be there. etc.

If there are people in the throne room, it's noon.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
You can send me your save file, but other than that, there must be a council member somewhere during the noon period. The game is set up so that even if you have your companions set to council members there is always one available for Marie to interact with.
So if you have Alex set to Edwin, he won't be there. If you have Ben set to Jennevive, she won't be there. etc.

If there are people in the throne room, it's noon.
Yes please take a look at it. Maybe I am missing something. But I do not think so.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Yes please take a look at it. Maybe I am missing something. But I do not think so.
According to the save you have had Alexina assigned to Edwin, in which case he is going to be outside in the training area (lower right).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes