RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Did you apply the patch that I posted earlier? I'm not really responsible for the thread, so the game version that is on the top post doesn't have any of the fixes.
Regardless, I will take a look at it right now.
I just ignored this place, but later in the castle I stumbled upon the same problem that the person wrote above

Yeah ı did but just after the entering and going right through the castle 2 doors open and close by themselves after that black screen with just writing Landon Castle but nothing happens.
And I downloaded the file that you posted earlier, but nothing has changed - 2 doors open and after that a black screen.
I could not check the error in her father's office after installing the patch, since I had already left this location a long time ago.
Sry for my english.

Edit: Checked her father's office and after the patch the error no longer appears
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zergos

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Okay, I think I know what you might be referring to. I'll be taking a look right now.
I tested it in my development build and it didn't occur. Though this was an earlier issue that someone had reported. It is possible that I left the files out of the update by mistake, and so I have updated the patch to resolve any further issue.
Further if the issue persists, there is another entrance to the right wing of the castle from the outside. So it may be possible to circumvent the issue all together. Though please report it if it continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: dregon87

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I reported the the bug patch post and had them link to it in the OP so hopefully there will be less problems now.

NafetsX

May 13, 2019
Failed to Load: img/characters/RestingDogsMV.png. It's right after the scene with these hooded characters in some Basement.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Failed to Load: img/characters/RestingDogsMV.png. It's right after the scene with these hooded characters in some Basement.
Sorry about that.
It's a case of working on the game whilst looking at old bug reports. I'm including the missing file for you. Place it in the folder specified by the error.

Reactions: NafetsX

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Changelog ver 0.1.2:
◙ Added 6 new scene animations
• Variants for each outfit.
- Total video animations 12
◙ Added a scene to the castle bedroom for Marie. (interact with mirror).
◙ Added Memory Book to Roadside Inn

Changelogs are public info on the patreon.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Changelog ver 0.1.2:
◙ Added 6 new scene animations
• Variants for each outfit.
- Total video animations 12
◙ Added a scene to the castle bedroom for Marie. (interact with mirror).
◙ Added Memory Book to Roadside Inn

Changelogs are public info on the patreon.
Wait it say's this thread hasn't been updated for months? Are these versions ready yet? hot game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

No stellar progress in the last four days since the previous update. However as promised weekly update is back to Friday. (Or at least Friday somewhere in the world).

◙ Finished rendering expressions for Tavern Job (For now)
• Minor body movements such as making a fist to be added.
◙ Worked through dialogue required for this next update.
• Some of it felt a bit forced on my end. Will require review before update.
◙ Continued work on Tavern Job
• Not in a fully working state yet.
- Once I sleep and come at it refreshed it should be alright.
◙ Worked on (looking for and then) creating assets for EDa scene 3
• They are simple it didn't take long.

For a few weeks now I've indulged the idea of giving Marie a pony tail version to her hair. It's unfortunately not that simple to do. Unless of course you want to just give your figure a completely different hair and call it a day. I did spend a few hours tackling this during the week, and did not make suitable progress. I'll probably throw Marie pony tail into the backlog for a bit.

Just to inform you all, I'll be pushing the weekly update to this Friday (as it originally was) come hell or high water. Weekly update will also be returning to it's regularly scheduled format, bullet points.

◙ Created and rendered every Marie bust I can currently think of.
• That's around 80 images
- Still need to cut them up for optimization
- Will probably change the tavern wench busts and outfit. Too much shine.
◙ Created preliminary tavern job side panel
• See above image, though it's not fully operational yet.
◙ Worked on scenes leading up to Marie actually being able to leave the castle.
• Still have to cheat to leave at this moment.
◙ George will be entering the fray when it comes to Marie's sensibilities

Work continues

Plans this week:
-Begin scene rendering
-Finish work on Tavern job
-Start work on Temple job

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I dont think its NTR if the protagonist is female. Arent NTR games usually about a male getting cucked?
It's rare, but possible.
It would require the female MC to have a love interest who's stolen away.
If the one having their love interest stolen is not the MC it's not NTR according to F95's definition of the tag.
(since netori isn't covered by it)

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
I'm supposed to find the queen in the church which i think is in the east wing, south door in hte main corridor. But she isn't there. I've installed the patch in the OP. Is this a bug or it's me being dumb?

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Working on pushing the update with all but one scene. Had a GPU unfortunately die last week, which was essential to finishing the last scene. So the update will take however long it takes me to write the remaining scenes and play test.

Update will have the following:
-8 new scenes some with variations depending on stats or choices.
-Two new jobs for Marie (Only one day of those jobs for now)
-Access to the City, though you'll be railroaded for now.
-A night time scene ;-)
-Access to one new outfit in a specified route, with two variations available for now.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Look at the tags at the top of the page and you'll be able to answer that question yourself. If animated isn't in the tags then it means it's not in the game as those ones at the top of the page are the ones that are actually in the game as of now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes