RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
We need a new patch. Patched game is still buggy. Will you upload a new patch tonight?
I have been updating the same link provided before with the latest patch. I just haven't said anything about it.

According to the search it is possible to play a pure lesbian...but what about ntr? Is it avoidable on the lesbian route?
Yes, NTR is only a thing if you say yes to the boy in the hometown. You'll get a second chance to say yes to him as well. Further I may introduce a branch with another character that will also involve NTR of sorts.

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know, i'm neither into dicks or NTR, so keep them avoidable ^^
*download*

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I ditched the dude the first chance I got. The brother I'm not that interested in as he's a bit too feminine to me unless sometime down the road he transforms into a girl then I'll be interested in them. I think the only lesbian that is in the game ATM is the stuff with Jennevive as I don't think there is anything with Dame yet. For me Jennevive is the only one I have been doing anything with but if more options with other girls like Dame appear then I'll be going after them as well.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
So the "NTR" in this is, you (the player female MC) cheating on someone? Kinda boring and should just be cheating.

The hottest NTR in a female MC player game would be your lesbian love interests getting corrupted and stolen by some alpha dude, then he corrupts you the player as well.

Reactions: quiboune

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
I have been updating the same link provided before with the latest patch. I just haven't said anything about it.

Yes, NTR is only a thing if you say yes to the boy in the hometown. You'll get a second chance to say yes to him as well. Further I may introduce a branch with another character that will also involve NTR of sorts.
game still bugging with knocking on door and other stuff on the first town, day and mission. haven't progressed yet. pls hotfix

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
game still bugging with knocking on door and other stuff on the first town, day and mission. haven't progressed yet. pls hotfix
Okay. I assume you've applied the patch from my earlier post. Because if you haven't, you are just running the version that has bugs in it from the original post. I'm not responsible for that post in any way. Applying the fix is pretty easy, just copy the www folder and paste it into the base game directory where the game.exe is.

If you applied the patch and loaded a save from the same map where the issue was, you may have to leave the map and come back. Though it's unlikely. Further, if you are trying to get past the ring quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just quickly ran through a version of the game that I have been applying the same patches to since the v 0.1.1 release to triple check. It was working. The good news is that you helped me find another bug in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenzin20

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
any clue about where the damned hot springs might be ?
i've been going around the map half an hour without finding them :p

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Karma199696

They are south of town past the farmers house.
yes, i found it eventually. the problem was that i don't usually walk in the lines where i can't see my character, anf the place you need to pass seems to be closed. i kept hitting the trees but never thought about trying to pass through the green border below them. in the end i hit it by mistake and entered the springs :) thanks anyway.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Am I the only one that notices the map for 1-2 frames every time "Marie" changes facial expression?

Since I could not stand the MC getting beheaded, even though is only for 1/30~1/60 sec it gets in my nerves, so I used the base images from the previous version to solve it.

Attached them in the zip bellow, in case anyone else needs them. (Extract and replace the files in the subdirectory "www\img\pictures").

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
My game goes black after going to the second village. Its like after meeting the king & queen u go dinner, yeah? Then the next day, u go to church and go command 2 people to investigate. Then, upon going back, after seeing alex's scene where the perv snuck behind her, the screen just go black. Sound is there, u can go see the menu upon hitting esc button but its just black. U save on that menu, hit f5 to refresh game, still fcked. Pls hotfix Advint

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry about that issue. I have resolved it now and updated the files to patch the game. For your convenience I am attaching the map you need to replace in order to pass the scene. Place it in the www/data/ folder.
You will however need to replay that scene.

Reactions: Kenzin20

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's a kinda buggy but I like it. Hope you fix it. Try to avoid parasite comments in this thread, you will save yourself headaches.

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
hi! anyone have a save file just before this update because there's a bug that happens everytime when ı get to second village and try to enter castle

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Did you apply the patch that I posted earlier? I'm not really responsible for the thread, so the game version that is on the top post doesn't have any of the fixes.
Regardless, I will take a look at it right now.

Reactions: dregon87

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
Did you apply the patch that I posted earlier? I'm not really responsible for the thread, so the game version that is on the top post doesn't have any of the fixes.
Regardless, I will take a look at it right now.
Yeah ı did but just after the entering and going right through the castle 2 doors open and close by themselves after that black screen with just writing Landon Castle but nothing happens.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes