RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you can just keep sending her to the one female lady which is what I did.

I would have posted this the other day but I wanted to get an idea of how long the last bit of COa 3 scene is going to take to render.

The scene has been averaging 4 hours a render. With five images per part, that takes roughly 20 hours to render a complete stage of the scene. However After running the render while I slept the new average was 5 1/2 hours. It has already been a pain to get this scene to render, with nothing going according to plan. The scene taxes the cards memory to the maximum, with on occasion the cards somehow rendering with only one card, despite both being loaded with memory. Which is honestly a mini miracle because the alternative is it falling back on CPU, which is ass at rendering. I have also been loading and modifying the scene to have less memory usage this last week. Bu that takes a lot of time, roughly 45 minutes to load from one scene to the next. (multiply that by 5)

So where does that leave things? The memory room is mostly updated, however I felt that to push the update v2.0 should be fully completed. Since this scene rendering is the biggest snag, it is wholly dependent on how long the last three stages of the scene take to render. After which one day if I'm in a rhythm or at most two to write the scene out.

What comes after that? Two months ago I said releases would change to be based around one council member. Meaning about two to three scene updates, with one being for Marie. For functionality (since I already laid the ground work) Jennevive will come next. After which probably Edwin, though I may ask for patrons to vote.

TLDR;
◙ The last scene takes a long time to render
◙ The memory room has been updated
◙ Jennevive will come in the next update after v2.0a
◙ v2.0a will complete version of v2.0

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Capture.PNG

When I enter this building, there is an event, but after it finishes, there is a blank screen. I cannot see anything or do anything after that. There are many bugs but this one stopped me from going further. Does anyone else have this issue? If you know how to fix this please help.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1582787

When I enter this building, there is an event, but after it finishes, there is a blank screen. I cannot see anything or do anything after that. There are many bugs but this one stopped me from going further. Does anyone else have this issue? If you know how to fix this please help.
To my knowledge, mind you it's been awhile and the game is on a different version currently; The bugfix of version 0.1.1a will have resolved such issues. Please make sure you have applied that as the version in the post is version 0.1.1 and does not include the fix. But again, it's been months since I have even seen this version of the game so I could very well be wrong.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
The scene has been averaging 4 hours a render. With five images per part, that takes roughly 20 hours to render a complete stage of the scene. However After running the render while I slept the new average was 5 1/2 hours.
What`s the hell is going on there? )
In the current version of the game there is not a single picture that would be rendered longer than 10 minutes on one 1080ti for example.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
To my knowledge, mind you it's been awhile and the game is on a different version currently; The bugfix of version 0.1.1a will have resolved such issues. Please make sure you have applied that as the version in the post is version 0.1.1 and does not include the fix. But again, it's been months since I have even seen this version of the game so I could very well be wrong.
Yes, I have done that, I have tried with and without fix, Bugs are countless in this game.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Update has been reported

2022-02-05
CoL v0.2.0b - -
Changelog: N/A

Developer: Fleeting Hearts - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Female protag, lesbian tag as well, scrolled through 8 pages and not 1 comment from Avaron1974 could it be I found a female protag lesbian game before her? Must be opposite day....

gideon88

Apr 20, 2020
1644050660700.png
I got stuck at the third or forth day morning. Character just freeze and no action can be taken after that.
does anyone have any idea how to avoid this?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I am kinda stuck and i honestly never knwo where to go since the people that actually should help me locate people saying the same everytime. Like Lord Comstock is always in the library (he never is) The Assistant of Lord Edwin does not tell me anything. (The conversation just stops)

While i like the premise of the game it just does not work at all. This is why RPGM games often useless... At least put markers on the maps where i have to go

As for the picture above George is just standing there with a guard in the sideway and does not move or can not talked to. Does anyone have a save game for the 4 day or so?

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
I got stuck at the third or forth day morning. Character just freeze and no action can be taken after that.
does anyone have any idea how to avoid this?
The attached update files should fix your issue. Sorry, it didn't come up in testing. View attachment CoL v0.2.0c update files.rar

I am kinda stuck and i honestly never know where to go since the people that actually should help me locate people saying the same every time. Like Lord Comstock is always in the library (he never is) The Assistant of Lord Edwin does not tell me anything. (The conversation just stops)
This has also been fixed by the attached files. But Edwin will be near the guard barracks where you pick up Ben to go in to the city. He is in the bottom right of the map outdoor map "Castle Fore". As for Comstock, he is in the upper left of the library if his first event is active. View attachment CoL v0.2.0c update files.rar

So what new scenes were added? I remember playing it half a year ago, and it was a buggy game with complicated map and with 3-4 events
Changlogs are public information

Reactions: darji

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Nah that was not it. George still stands there sometimes alone sometimes with a Guard.

Edwin is no where to be seen as well. And Comstock is still not in the library even his assistants says so.

So I finished just watching the lady masturbate in the Storage room than George came in my room and this other guy Stards with K) just came to the caste to visit me. But now I do not knw what to do^^

After copying the fille the titlescreen still says B version.....

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes