RPGM Abandoned Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
I can only play about 5 minutes or so before game crashes.
Hopefully the game was able to make the crash dump, you can send it to me however. It's found under: Copy the log from "CoL\www\Log.txt"
You may also try running it in compatibility mode as I've found no issues on my end with running the game.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Hopefully the game was able to make the crash dump, you can send it to me however. It's found under: Copy the log from "CoL\www\Log.txt"
You may also try running it in compatibility mode as I've found no issues on my end with running the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
No errors displayed in the log. (Note to self delete old logs before uploading.)
Only thing I can suggest is as I said above try comparability mode. It's also possible that the archive you extracted the game from is somehow corrupt. As well it's possible a driver is out of date. RPG maker mv uses OpenGL, and you might check audio drivers.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
That log shows no errors other than ones present from my own testing pre release. You'll have to be more specific in order to receive assistance.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not much to say as it's the same as cakeny play for a bit and then game blows up and you find yourself looking at your desktop after the 2nd time I deleted the game.

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
I think I've experienced this issue before with rpg maker mv games where it will crash on the show picture command. At present I have no idea how to fix it. Seeing how it only happens occassionally, and I've never been able to reproduce it for this game. But I have seen it for other MV packages.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The one set looks like it has something to do with character expression files.

It looks like the MBhC-Anxious.rpgmvp file is missing from the img/pictures folder the MBhC-Unsure.rpgmvp one is there so not sure what the problem is with that one same with the MBhC-Base.rpgmvp.

Last edited:

Advint

Aug 28, 2017
Most of the bugs reported have already been fixed in an update on Patreon. Although a few of those are new, and I have already provided an update to the game to reflect that.
For my own sanity, because people will keep reporting these issues with an older version, here are the files you need to update the game to a less bugged state:

Without the latest version you will find a couple of issues regarding access to the memory room, as well as an issue with a scene playing ahead of time. If you continue to find issues with missing bust images, please report them. (They aren't missing, the system was changed.)

Last edited:

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I get a lot of errors with interupt the whole game lanched by trying to enter certain rooms or places in the game. This is frustrating. I also miss a help to find the right places on the map. To be honest, I do not like RPGM games at all. They remind me of games of the 90s :LOL: This story could have been nicely precented as a RenPy game in a much better way.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i always like female mc and incest tags, this game also has potential. will be waiting for the next updates. hope u guys fix bugs soon and we will see if you add animated scenes as well.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes