4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is it possible to unpack images? that's better? :rolleyes:
Yes, that's better, and yes, it should be possible. But so far nobody seems to have done it yet. I wrote a tutorial on how to extract the graphics (images, animations and sounds) from this game engine for their previous game, you might want to check it out and see if this still works.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
update of my question of the past: are the courtesans fuckable in the last version or nothing yet?
You've asked this about 4 weeks ago -- there only has been a "Quality of Life" update since then. So no, no new scenes. Also a new girl will probably available in about 1-3 months, with even more to come in the future as I explained here.

Come back in 3-4 months, no need to post your question more often ;)

Sep 15, 2021
Yes, that's better, and yes, it should be possible. But so far nobody seems to have done it yet. I wrote a tutorial on how to extract the graphics (images, animations and sounds) from this game engine for their previous game, you might want to check it out and see if this still works.
I read your tutorial on how to extract the scenes from cockwork industries, but there is one file that is not the same in countess in crimson, could you make a tutorial for this one please? i really want to have the scenes.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I read your tutorial on how to extract the scenes from cockwork industries, but there is one file that is not the same in countess in crimson, could you make a tutorial for this one please? i really want to have the scenes.
I've never checked it myself, I just assumed it works the same because they used the same engine.
I will give it a try and then report back.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Still curious what software was used for those awesome girls' renders?
From their blog (about their previous game, but I'm pretty sure it's still the same workflow for this game as well):

"We are rendering our gfx in Octane Render. For modelling/posing/animating/texturing we are primarily using DAZ 3D in conjunction with Blender.
We cannot release assets. While they are heavily modified by us in most cases they are based on premium assets purchased from various marketplaces and their respective licenses explicitly forbid any type of sharing."

Reactions: Varyag_Ericsson

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
thanks a lot ^^
I've now tested various tools to extract the images/animations/sounds/etc from this game, but without any success. The devs still use the same game engine as they did with their last game, but they seem to have changed the way the game files are saved and encrypted (maybe it's because they use a newer version?), and it looks like there's currently no tool to extract those files.

If you want a quick access to all the animations, I suggest you get my Gallery unlocker (it's linked in the OP), put it in your game directory, and then you can use the in-game gallery to view all the animations.

Sep 15, 2021
I've now tested various tools to extract the images/animations/sounds/etc from this game, but without any success. The devs still use the same game engine as they did with their last game, but they seem to have changed the way the game files are saved and encrypted (maybe it's because they use a newer version?), and it looks like there's currently no tool to extract those files.

If you want a quick access to all the animations, I suggest you get my Gallery unlocker (it's linked in the OP), put it in your game directory, and then you can use the in-game gallery to view all the animations.
I used it, but I don't know, I wanted to have the videos extracted.

if you ever find anything, let me know it

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes