Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I (partially) agree. I like the animations, but they are very short. Too short if you aske me. And they are not GIFS, but prerendered movie files. Nevertheless, they had to animate them frame by frame and did an amazing job. And they already admit that the did a lot of "mistakes" with this game, and that they learned a lot of it. So hopefully the next game(s) will be much more enjoyable ;-)
Yea I really really like this game. Tho I gotta say the mini games during sex scenes are a but annoying. But concerning the animations themselves I'm genuinely surprised how great they look because my laptop is rather bad so I was super surprised to see that kind of quality. Would be awesome if more games from these devs come out for sure. Oh also I wish the game would be a bit more "open" so to say. It's very linear and it seems like you can miss quite a lot of stuff. I prefer being able to do what I like, whenever I like.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
First, there is a link to the walkthrough in OP (called "Walkthrough", what a coincidence!)
Ingenious. The current version of the walkthrough - 4.0, in op - 3.2.
I last downloaded it a year ago, I don’t remember if it was in the archive or not...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Ingenious. The current version of the walkthrough - 4.0, in op - 3.2.
Oh, you got me, I actually didn't check version of the walkthrough, my bad, I apologize! As far as I can tell there's no difference in the actual walkthrough parts for each character, but the newer version (which is in the archive) has two additional chapters at the end, "Foreplay Walkthrough" (which explains the sex minigame) and "Secrets" (which explains how to get the secret/hidden achievements).

Last edited:
Reactions: sanmal

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This game is more style over substance.
True! It's just a bunch of bimbo-styled girls you're gonna have sex with.
But for that, it's pretty nice! :p

[....] I'll save you the trouble of doing so:
Nicely done! Although it's not 60fps (the animation are!), you're missing Diego (I don't mind at all), instead of the static picture of each girl at the beginning you've could also used the animation, I did miss the end-scenes (flawless, nothing else matters!), and you've could done some nice transitions to add some spice! ;)

But don't get me wrong, it's a great video after all!

Actually, based on your video I think I'll create my own video(s). We're still in quarantine, so I have plenty of time, and I always wanted to do some nice, sexy video compilations myself, which I then can use as some kind of background videos in VaM. I won't publish it on PH though, because there's your video already!

Thanks again for your video and the inspiration!

MovingOn

May 18, 2020
does any one know how to unpack .vis files?
i found this thread , XpoZed's Unpakke and QuickBMS, i tried both, neither of them worked.
I recently found an earlier version of this game and also wanted to find a way to extract all of the .vis file contents with no luck until I found QuickBMS by Luigi Auriemma on altervista [dot] org... However the only .dat file was the opening splash screen and the .webp files appeared to be encrypted as I was unable to view any of them. Stumbling on this page the other day (and most recent version of the game) I've had a lot more luck - all of the video files now appear to be in .dat format and have extracted fine (albeit they are mostly just a few-second-long loop files). The extraction program is very simple so there are no recognized filenames, so you have to view everything to find out what it is.

As I only registered the other day I'm told I'm not supposed to post links so I'll just provide written steps:

1 - google quickbms ... this should return the page on altervista
2 - On Luigi's page click "QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.10.1" to download quickbms.zip and extract the contents to a folder on your computer
3 - also on Luigi's altervista page scroll down to the "My scripts" section and find the link "Visionaire Player/Studio (*.vis)"
4 - Click the link "Visionaire Player/Studio (*.vis)" to download visionaire.bms (probably best to put this file in the folder you extracted quickbms.zip into)
5 - Go to the folder you extracted quickbms.zip into - Click quickbms.exe
6 - Select visionaire.bms as the BMS script.
7 - Select load.vis from the Cockwork Industries 4.14 folder as the input archive
8 - Select the folder you want to output the contents to

I hope others have the same success I did. Please let me know if you don't as I may have not been clear enough or missed something.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
[...] find a way to extract all of the .vis file contents [...]
Thanks for your tutorial, I know this works as you described it, because I used it before ;-)

But there's actual an alternate way to do this, which will lead to better results, because you'll get all sounds/pictures/animations decrypted and organized (the same way they're packed into the game archive). If you read the "visionaire.bms" script you mentioned (it's just a script/text file, you can open it with any text editor), you'd have found the following lines:

Code:
# I highly suggest you to use the VISExt tool of Deniz Oezmen instead of this script:
#   http://oezmen.eu/gameresources/files/anb.zip
Let's try it, shall we?
  • Download the of Deniz Oezmen
  • Extract the tool to your Desktop or another temporary directory (you'll need about 3.5gig of free space)
  • Always read the README.txt file! (I will tell you what to do next, so no worries!)
  • After extracting it, you should have a VIS5Ext.exe in the VISExt/bin/restricted subfolder - that's all we need (there's also a VIS3Ext.exe, don't use it because it's not working with this game!)
  • Copy the load.vis file from your Cockwork Industries game folder next to the VIS5Ext.exe file
  • Open a command prompt and change to whatever directory your VIS5Ext.exe and load.vis files are located
  • Two more steps, and we're done:
    • First, we need to create a list of files encrypted in that VIS archive:
      VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /generateNames=names.txt
      This will create a names.txt file with the names of all files
    • Second: now lets extract those files:
      VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /names=names.txt
      Done!
Enjoy all of the extracted pictures/animations/sounds!

Oh, and btw: If you enjoyed this game, please consider buying it on or through their ! That's how we can support the developers to create more games/content like this!

And as always: If you liked this post, please leave a "Like" ;)

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
True! It's just a bunch of bimbo-styled girls you're gonna have sex with.
But for that, it's pretty nice! :p

Nicely done! Although it's not 60fps (the animation are!), you're missing Diego (I don't mind at all), instead of the static picture of each girl at the beginning you've could also used the animation, I did miss the end-scenes (flawless, nothing else matters!), and you've could done some nice transitions to add some spice! ;)

But don't get me wrong, it's a great video after all!

Actually, based on your video I think I'll create my own video(s). We're still in quarantine, so I have plenty of time, and I always wanted to do some nice, sexy video compilations myself, which I then can use as some kind of background videos in VaM. I won't publish it on PH though, because there's your video already!

Thanks again for your video and the inspiration!
Thanks for your feedback, I will put them to good use (soon, after real life stops getting in the way). Glad you liked the compilation, for the editing was surprisingly tedious. Good luck, and I'm glad my passion project gave you a little push to start one of your own.

P.S. Please send me a link when you have released your video, for I believe I can learn some things from it. (I don't just mean getting a good blast)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
would anyone mind posting the animation CGs? I use a mac so I can't personally experience them through the game.
I posted a tutorial on how to get all pictures/animations/sounds from the game's archive. I know you're using a Mac, so you'll need a Windows environment to do this by yourself, but it's not that hard. There are several options, from using a virtual machine (like or -- this however requires to install a fully blown windows on your Mac which requires several gigs of space, so not ideal if you just want to extract the CGs from this game) or some basic Windows emulator like . Wine would be ok, but it doesn't work on the latest MacOS 10.15, and it's a bit complicated to install, so I suggest using Codeweaver's , a commercial Wine clone, but you can get a 14-day free trial, and it works on MacOS 10.15 as well.

So here's what you need to do:
  • Download the game from OP and the VISExt tool from my tutorial
  • Unzip the game and delete everything except the file load.vis
  • Unzip the tool and delete everything except the file VIS5Ext.exe
  • Download the latest for Mac (free trial)
  • Unzip CrossOver and move the App to your program folder, then start CrossOver
  • In CrossOver, create a new "Bottle", the default type "Windows 7" is just fine
  • Right click the "New Bottle" and select "Open Drive C:" (sidenote: I couldn't figure out how to change CrossOver's language to English, so I'm trying to translate those options as best as I can)
  • Change to folder "users" -> "crossover" -> "Downloads"
  • Copy load.vis and VIS5Ext.exe from step 2 and 3 to CrossOver's Downloads folder
  • Right click the "New Bottle" and select "Execute command"
  • Under "Command" put "cmd" and click "Start" -- you now should see a Windows command prompt on Drive "Z:"
  • Change your folder to c:\users\crossover\Downloads:
    • c:
    • cd users/crossover/downloads
  • Use the commands from my tutorial to extract load.vis:
    • VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /generateNames=names.txt
    • VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /names=names.txt
  • You now should have access to all files (animations/pictures/sounds) from the game
Oh, btw: instead of extracting all CGs from the game, why not just use CrossOver to actual PLAY the game?
  • Download CrossOver, unzip it and run it like described above
  • Download the game from OP, unzip it and move it to CrossOver's "Downloads" folder
  • Create a new bottle in CrossOver
  • Right Click the "New Bottle", select "Execute command", the use the "Search" or "Select" button after "Command" and navigate to c:/users/crossover/Downloads/Cockwork Industries.exe
  • Click on "Save command as starter" - it should create a Game Icon for Cockwork Industries within CrossOver
  • Double click the Icon and play the game
I tested both methods (extracting the CGs and playing the game) on a MacBook from 2011 -- and it works! I also copied the file to unlock all scenes/galleries, and the animations are playing all very well!

And as always: if you like this game, please consider supporting the developers by buying it through or their -- thanks!

Last edited:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
While I do very much appreciate the time you took to write all this out,
I posted a tutorial on how to get all pictures/animations/sounds from the game's archive. I know you're using a Mac, so you'll need a Windows environment to do this by yourself, but it's not that hard. There are several options, from using a virtual machine (like or -- this however requires to install a fully blown windows on your Mac which requires several gigs of space, so not ideal if you just want to extract the CGs from this game) or some basic Windows emulator like . Wine would be ok, but it doesn't work on the latest MacOS 10.15, and it's a bit complicated to install, so I suggest using Codeweaver's , a commercial Wine clone, but you can get a 14-day free trial, and it works on MacOS 10.15 as well.

So here's what you need to do:
  • Download the game from OP and the VISExt tool from my tutorial
  • Unzip the game and delete everything except the file load.vis
  • Unzip the tool and delete everything except the file VIS5Ext.exe
  • Download the latest for Mac (free trial)
  • Unzip CrossOver and move the App to your program folder, then start CrossOver
  • In CrossOver, create a new "Bottle", the default type "Windows 7" is just fine
  • Right click the "New Bottle" and select "Open Drive C:" (sidenote: I couldn't figure out how to change CrossOver's language to English, so I'm trying to translate those options as best as I can)
  • Change to folder "users" -> "crossover" -> "Downloads"
  • Copy load.vis and VIS5Ext.exe from step 2 and 3 to CrossOver's Downloads folder
  • Right click the "New Bottle" and select "Execute command"
  • Under "Command" put "cmd" and click "Start" -- you now should see a Windows command prompt on Drive "Z:"
  • Change your folder to c:\users\crossover\Downloads:
    • c:
    • cd users/crossover/downloads
  • Use the commands from my tutorial to extract load.vis:
    • VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /generateNames=names.txt
    • VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /names=names.txt
  • You now should have access to all files (animations/pictures/sounds) from the game
Oh, btw: instead of extracting all CGs from the game, why not just use CrossOver to actual PLAY the game?
  • Download CrossOver, unzip it and run it like described above
  • Download the game from OP, unzip it and move it to CrossOver's "Downloads" folder
  • Create a new bottle in CrossOver
  • Right Click the "New Bottle", select "Execute command", the use the "Search" or "Select" button after "Command" and navigate to c:/users/crossover/Downloads/Cockwork Industries.exe
  • Click on "Save command as starter" - it should create a Game Icon for Cockwork Industries within CrossOver
  • Double click the Icon and play the game
I tested both methods (extracting the CGs and playing the game) on a MacBook from 2011 -- and it works! I also copied the file to unlock all scenes/galleries, and the animations are playing all very well!

And as always: if you like this game, please consider supporting the developers by buying it through or their -- thanks!
theMickey_ I really apologize, but I can get kinda stupid when it comes to technical stuff, especially command lines and shit like that. I'm having a hard time understanding what the next step is from this particular point. new.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
While I do very much appreciate the time you took to write all this out [...]
Looking good so far, now just type the commands I posted before:

c: (then hit ENTER)
cd users/crossover/downloads (hit ENTER)

And then the last two commands to extract the load.vis archive:

VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /generateNames=names.txt (hit ENTER, and wait until the command finishes, should take only a few seconds)
VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /names=names.txt (hit ENTER, and the archive will be extracted)

This is how it should look like just before you hit ENTER for the last step:

screen212.png

If you can't get this to work, contact me via Direct message, because this is kind of getting too off-topic I suppose...

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Looking good so far, now just type the commands I posted before:

c: (then hit ENTER)
cd users/crossover/downloads (hit ENTER)

And then the last two commands to extract the load.vis archive:

VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /generateNames=names.txt (hit ENTER, and wait until the command finishes, should take only a few seconds)
VIS5Ext.exe "load.vis" /force /names=names.txt (hit ENTER, and the archive will be extracted)

This is how it should look like just before you hit ENTER for the last step:

View attachment 666774

If you can't get this to work, contact me via Direct message, because this is kind of getting too off-topic I suppose...
Well that was a journey. Have to admit I'm disappointed that the animations are individual webp files, but at least I get the sense of accomplishment lmao.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well that was a journey. Have to admit I'm disappointed that the animations are individual webp files, but at least I get the sense of accomplishment lmao.
Well, there's two kinds of animations: the ones that are "in-game" are just a bunch of images looped together, you're right on that. But there's also a folder with 60fps movies for almost all animations, which you can access in the game through the unlockable galleries ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). That's why some people have issues with the galleries not playing the animations (because their hardware isn't capable of playing them), but the in-game animations work fine.

You'll find most of the movies in the "Complete - Personnel Files" and "Complete - Secret Archives" folders. There are a few more videos (i.e. the alternate skin teaser), just search for any MKV file.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Can I carry my save over? No idea how to with this game. Don't want to unlock everything all over again.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can I carry my save over? No idea how to with this game. Don't want to unlock everything all over again.
Your save games (Slot A/B/C) are located in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries and will carry over if you install a new version of the game.

The unlockable galleries ("Personnel Files " and "Secret Archives ") however are stored in a file called bc.x which is located in the main game directory, so you'll have to save this file if you want to install a newer version of the game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
There's a new dialogue skin available for Maia. I'm sorry but I can't upload the new version, because I only have access to the Steam version, and I don't think this version will work as "stand alone". But in case anyone uploads the new version, here's the updated file to unlock all of the "Personnel Files" and "Secret Archives". Just copy the "bc.x" file to your main game directory.

Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. the alternate skins for Andrea, Lucy, Nadia, Rita and Maia). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

View attachment bc.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes