4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Like the previous game, it seems heavily overdone, a for-capital venture with a finite expected return. Creator is trying to build a masonry fortress on a foundation of sand...

It's an effort that should stand a thousand years, but because of the creator's lack of any actual interest in the genre, it feels heavy on makeup and low on DNA.... A coat of paint smeared on a rotten wall. Sure, it looks good for a few minutes, but in a very short amount of time the faux surface of the graphic effect fails.

It feels like a Chinese for-profit venture.
An analogy would be a NORINCO small arm... It has all the aesthetic charm of a Chinese AK-47 clone; a type 56, if you will?
Sure it will last as long as the war, sure you could rub one out in the sand with it... But would you really want to hang it on the wall?

Just no soul or genuine human emotions here.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Question for those who played, given the management tag, is there an option to whore out female character/s or is just a vanilla/harem type of game?

catshit

Mar 22, 2018
looks quite promising, can't wait to see the later scenes/plots (especially for Irina and the succubus/countess).

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Great game, can't wait for more. Sex scenes seems short though as It was in Clockwork Industries, please make longer sex scenes!!!!

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Promising, but I hope they improve the sex scenes. They're just single animation loops, no escalation, no climax.
There's no interaction between characters, no dialogue, no buildup, just the aesthetic of it. And there's no cumshot climax, either.

If there were dialogue beats, emphasizing the theme of the scene & creating dynamic character interaction, or even interactive elements that give some way to interact with the scene and feel that you have an influence, it'd be so much more effective.

And the lack of any climax kinda saps all the energy out of the scene.

MaxCheese

Jun 5, 2017
You can explore a little bit of some extra unfinished areas in this demo after you choose to reload which I don't think was intended. Mostly just some extra story stuff you find out

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
You can explore a little bit of some extra unfinished areas in this demo after you choose to reload which I don't think was intended. Mostly just some extra story stuff you find out
I noticed this too. I started a new game after finishing the demo, picked different dialogue options and all of a sudden the game allows me to roam in unfinished areas.

At first I thought this happened because I chose different dialogue options, but it seems to be a bug like you said.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
This will probably be like their other game - a few amazing renders in tiny loops over a bare-bones "game". I wish they would try harder but that ain't profitable now, is it?!

Reactions: cuteelf
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes