4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

davidlao

Apr 12, 2020
The 4 endings are the different combinations of Sanity + Curiosity. You can hold down the Spacebar to skip text and the game does have a Hint system, but no walkthrough yet.

Sanity Low + Curiosity Low
Sanity Low + Curiosity High
Sanity High + Curiosity Low
Sanity High + Curiosity High

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, it helps a lot. I only found the ending with high curiosity. Just can’t ignore every side dialogue. I’ll try the low curiosity path.

sectionnine

May 7, 2020
am i being a total idiot or is my game glitched out? can't seem to progress from this point (very early on in chapter II)

Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks, it helps a lot. I only found the ending with high curiosity. Just can’t ignore every side dialogue. I’ll try the low curiosity path.
Yes Liam is the real name from the drunk guy.
- give him the photo from the fire wood.
- take the document from the car to the pregnant woman in the castle
- go to the library and search for a translation
- after translation talk to liam again
- it can be that you have to go to the cemestry and read the graves too

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone discovered all 4 ending?
Currently I only find 2 (sanity negative and positive I guess).
They should put a hint/guide/walkthrough system for reaching multiple ending, coz repeated playthrough kinda boring.
The tutorial were pretty clear about that -and that was like the only good thing about this game, a good tutorial but a bad game nonetheless. Anyways:
Ending A: Low Sanity + Low Curiosity
Ending B: High Sanity + Low Curiosity
Ending C: Low Sanity + High Curiosity
Ending D: High Sanity + High Curiosity

Reactions: Samken

MaxCheese

Jun 5, 2017
Do yourself and your computer mice a favour and download an autoclicker for the mastery scenes. Seriously the windows to unlocking everything is super tight and you'll just wear out your mouseclicks.

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
so I am stuck and need help I have just been allowed to go black into the castle in chapter but dere is no info in how i move on in the game

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Do yourself and your computer mice a favour and download an autoclicker for the mastery scenes. Seriously the windows to unlocking everything is super tight and you'll just wear out your mouseclicks.
Cheat engine also works - just set it to 0.25 speed for those sections and you're golden

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
I'm stuck as well, not exactly sure what to do:
After Eva's sexscene at the castle, I went to the Countess, we talked, and then she told me not to annoy her.
So I walk around trying to find out, what the heck I am supposed to do next!

I got a makeshift torch, a fire iron, a lighter and a camera in my inventory. I talked with Liam...and now?

Reactions: Abidin

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
The 4 endings are the different combinations of Sanity + Curiosity. You can hold down the Spacebar to skip text and the game does have a Hint system, but no walkthrough yet.

Sanity Low + Curiosity Low
Sanity Low + Curiosity High
Sanity High + Curiosity Low
Sanity High + Curiosity High

How to give the pendant to Irina?
After I found the pendant in the barn, Irina is missing

Dec 4, 2017
just finished the game, my fav girl is the Countess, she's hot milf AF, but is that all content for repeating the story a couple time to get dif end? I dunno its too dang short, i wish the game have a longer story

but great game

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes