4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed (without intaller, with unpacked all media files) Countess in Crimson v1.0 (most likely it's 0.83 since game is in early access yet) Win (1.97 Gb)

Compression is not official and not fully tested so use it on your own risk!
P.S. Please don't ask how I made it (it's already gave me headache just to do it and it would take same time to explain how).
P.P.S. Maybe will make gallery unlocker but not promise.

SXFAKER

Apr 27, 2017
Compressed (without intaller, with unpacked all media files) Countess in Crimson v1.0 (most likely it's 0.83 since game is in early access yet) Win (1.97 Gb)

Countess_in_Crimson.7z

Compression is not official and not fully tested so use it on your own risk!
P.S. Please don't ask how I made it (it's already gave me headache just to do it and it would take same time to explain how).
P.P.S. Maybe will make gallery unlocker but not promise.
Thanks.. they did update the game to 0.84 fixing gallery & achivement unlocking issue..

Jan 18, 2021
Got 0.8.3 apparently. And so far I agree with most people here - Not as good as Cockwork. We'll see once the finished version comes out though.

Not bad, but doesn't meet the HIGH bar set by Cockwork yet.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
doesn't work, still says its corrupted
It could be caused by whatever they used for compression like a cruncher. I have seen it before where a image wouldn't work or load but if I threw it into XnConvert (free to use tool) and set output to .WEBP format or whatever format it was and had it export it back out in the same format the file would be fixed and the file was no longer what I called a fuckafied file.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah, think im gonna hold off playing this till we get some more context.
You can turn futa off in settings. It’s the last option. There is a forced fingering with your girlfriend and a demon but in the context of the game it makes sense and honestly your gf is the most boring character anyway.

I finished using an amiable/insane play through. Going to try the others. I usually hate games that force multiple play through to unlock everything but therender qualities are really really good.

Apparently according to dev posts there are going to be dlcs that add 4 more girls. That was an early post though, I don’t know if that’s still the plan.

also, drag and drop your camera during free roam to get a bonus image of each girl. I didn’t realize this until after my play through.

I haven’t done any of the bonus objectives yet so I don’t know what those scenes look like.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks.. they did update the game to 0.84 fixing gallery & achivement unlocking issue..
I've made my all gallery unlocker (extract and overwrite to main folder with "Countess in Crimson.exe") anyway (for compressed version only!).
P.S. For original (not compressed) game available another unlocker

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So much potential, so little content... judging by the other game we should wait 2 more years for the dlcs to come along and double the scene numbers.

Aelf3d

Jul 3, 2017
It could be caused by whatever they used for compression like a cruncher. I have seen it before where a image wouldn't work or load but if I threw it into XnConvert (free to use tool) and set output to .WEBP format or whatever format it was and had it export it back out in the same format the file would be fixed and the file was no longer what I called a fuckafied file.
it says this file isn't a picture, so I am not sure.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Save Yourself time and just use this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is extra short and extra low. Making all routs is boring as hell.(first gameplay took me +-30 minute i read all clicked all)
They have so many cool male characters that could be inserted into the storyline - but no better to give a dick to 3main felame-villans - also they have a problem with understanding what is futa and what is tentacle i think (thou i am not an expert) i would add tentacles to gernes.
Girl with tentacles on her back = cool and my non-straight spider sences do not tingle
Girl with a dick = futa who likes he likes i do not judge.

Skiping futa content is just stupid like:
Look away/Turn around/Do not watch

All characters are allways sweaty... no idea why i think they think it looks cool. Well it does but only in some situations.

Most complex thing You have to do is make a freaking torch...
And storryline.... you go to second location and lady tells you what is main villan...
No story no mystery just dullness.

waste of time and last game they made was so much better. Alsou can see how many vids u have and pictures 3 years ? Seriously the team that makes games for living did this is 3 years ?
I own Clockworks Industries (i first played then bought but i belive that for 2018 it was decent )
almost 4 years later they do worse game than last one.
My opinion = play and forget or better just watch "animation-wannabes"

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
the game is beautiful , but the mechanic .. bäääh. but however good work basically

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Spoilers (not really) for the end of Chapter 5... or the begginning of Chapter 6, I can't bother myself with trying to remember which was:

davidlao

Apr 12, 2020
Anyone discovered all 4 ending?
Currently I only find 2 (sanity negative and positive I guess).
They should put a hint/guide/walkthrough system for reaching multiple ending, coz repeated playthrough kinda boring.

rDell

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone discovered all 4 ending?
Currently I only find 2 (sanity negative and positive I guess).
They should put a hint/guide/walkthrough system for reaching multiple ending, coz repeated playthrough kinda boring.
The 4 endings are the different combinations of Sanity + Curiosity. You can hold down the Spacebar to skip text and the game does have a Hint system, but no walkthrough yet.

Sanity Low + Curiosity Low
Sanity Low + Curiosity High
Sanity High + Curiosity Low
Sanity High + Curiosity High

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes