Please leave your opinion about the new history (Countess story: Episode 1) Bugs will be fixed soon,

• I want the next episode / Excellent

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Too short / So so

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Expected more

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 2625709790.mp4

View attachment eQOvKU0.mp4
Overview:
This is a small role-playing game at the moment, where you play the role of a vampire hunter, battles with the use of magic await you, you need to display spells in the book and interactive scenes with "Interrogations" of characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-02
Release Date: 2021-06-02
Developer: Wolfended -
Censored: No
Version:
Ep. 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Online:

bQqxhip.jpg 4I9J8Cp.jpg RWtv29g.jpg V0S0NwH.jpg mlcOaff.jpg kiss.gif

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm assuming a story about a vampire hunter has something to do with vampires?... Might want to add a paranormal tag... Possibly a corruption and or transformation tag?

Since the description of the game tells you nothing about what the game is about, what your goals are, or even what outcomes to expect, i don't really have much more input at this time... The video makes it look like you just molest a female vamp after winning a click fight.

Possibly consider adding a background story like, 'You play as a vampire hunter tasked with eliminating a coven of vampires... Will you succeed, fall prey to the vamps, or possibly even become one of them and lead them back to your fellow hunters?'

Needs more meat.

Reactions: wolfended

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I'm assuming a story about a vampire hunter has something to do with vampires?... Might want to add a paranormal tag... Possibly a corruption and or transformation tag?

Since the description of the game tells you nothing about what the game is about, what your goals are, or even what outcomes to expect, i don't really have much more input at this time... The video makes it look like you just molest a female vamp after winning a click fight.

Possibly consider adding a background story like, 'You play as a vampire hunter tasked with eliminating a coven of vampires... Will you succeed, fall prey to the vamps, or possibly even become one of them and lead them back to your fellow hunters?'

Needs more meat.
Yes, in fact, I wanted to make a few fights that would reveal the plot of the game more, I just spent more time creating the combat mechanics than I planned, but yes, apparently more information needs to be added