RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I've completed everything I can in the first half before curing the sister. I am blocked at every turn by rocks and can not for the life of me find the amulet that allows me to break them. Other people have asked and no one is answering. Please help us.
Mukimuki amulet will be given to MC from a police investigator at the beginning of the second part (shrine map)
is the translation dload seperately better?
Yes and no.
Google's "line per line" translation is more accurate and for the same reason more "poetic".
So if with better you mean:
- accuracy, then yes is better.
- grammar and sentence structure, then no is worst.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
MUCCHIMUCHI V1.005 Compressed*
Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 1.42 GB
Compressed Size: 428 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
That is a nice collection on Mega.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I've completed everything I can in the first half before curing the sister. I am blocked at every turn by rocks and can not for the life of me find the amulet that allows me to break them. Other people have asked and no one is answering. Please help us.
if you mean round rocks you don't break them, you roll them by movement. When you are done with chapter 1, you cure your Keiko, return Mayor's book, you go to meet Aya-nee/Akane at the station, she doesn't come with you. You go to the shrine to talk to the priest, he gives you stuff along with the ability to push rocks

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
**Le DoT**

In case someone actually decides to replace MTL with a proper TL. Or the very least, edited MTL.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
You purchase a pot with a bad finish at the train station convenience store. Once you have the ingredients to make the medicine you take the pot to the guy in the hole to polish it and make it cook-worthy.
which hole? the only hole i found was empty....fukkin hell^^

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Was really hoping there would be more post-possession aya scenes but there aren't her art also feels inferior to the normal aya art.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm looks like a nice game. I'll look at the game and judge if it's worth translating. But not soon...

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
is there anything specific you have to do to avoid the bad ending?
Don't kill anything but plants. I tried getting the bad end I have the wanting to kill thing but I no Idea what to do next. Was I suppose to do this before i hit free play? Also what do you do with the tattered map. The hints in the file only say it leads to a treasure but so far it just says something about a case.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes