• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
pk2000 and anklaf21, thank you for your help; I should be able to get my rocks off now. Lol

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody know the pattern?

Edit:
nvm resolved, it give you new imputs if you exit from the greed and re-enter.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hmm, I tried porting this game to android, and while I've been able to use my mini wireless keyboard to play RPG Maker games before, for some reason when I try clicking Q to cut down the cactuses, nothing happens. I dunno why. It works fine on the pc.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
For the people blocking Yutaka from erasing curse marks, you have to use the skill Sisters' Bonds to switch off with Keiko at her house. The sister can then move the people by doing lewd things with them, then you switch back. Some areas are blocked by lewdness level, so if you can't get to an area you need to raise the sister's lewdness with random people until you can get through the barrier. I think the levels are 15, 35 and 70 lewdness.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WadaWel013
Dec 27, 2018
Time for me to do my part for this great community.
My Full Save / 100% save is attached below. (Not full I just know that is what you typed in looking for this but I have the recollection room unlocked.)

Tips (In case you actually want to play):

There are two main acts in the story. You gain different skills as you progress (Skills to move boulders, persuade people, kiss randoms, and sex)

1- At the bottom middle part of the village there is a blue container. Inside there is a fortune-teller than literally guides you through the game.
- Also in the extracted folder there are some hints that might help you.

2- The Exchange event has around 8 parts, you have to find a person that wants the item you have and will give you another item for it. It ends with giving the principal your Mellow Pudding and him giving you a map. The map leads you to the secret key for the recollection room. The hint is two from the left, four from the top, in a hole in the village (but poorly translated). The hole is below the three-story building in the middle-right part of the village. If you cant get past the guard you need to progress to act 2 and learn the skill from your sister. Go in the hole and in the bottom left patch of grass to get the buried treasure. Bring it to the Boring Girl's house in the middle top small house in the area above the station. Get the key from her and the recollection room is in the gate at the bottom of the mountain area.

3- Your sister is the strongest just switch to her and go back to the shrine.

4- Doing Ginu and his brother's event will level up your intimacy. Just walk around and find them. When intimacy is maxed go to the side of the Mayor's house and talk to the boys. Go in front of your house to pop your cherry.

These are the only things that stumped me for a while. If you get weary and can't bother just use this bad boy:
Also I delete games regularly so if this isn't here after a couple of months I probably don't have it anymore, so keep it close
View attachment Copy and Replace your Save files.rar View attachment Copy and Replace your Save files.rar

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I feel dumb for asking this but where do you get the 10,000 to buy the anti-gravity shoes?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes