RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Fuck sake, got my hopes up for nothing. Saw the title and got excited since I've been a fan of all the other games in the series, only to come into the thread and see [MTL] At this point it's stupid NOT having a MTL prefix for threads. Fair enough to those who can slog through the google-fu of these shitty MTL but I'd rather not have to go into 90% of the threads of game which look interesting only to see MTL and a load of people complaining about errors because the "Translator" just ran it through a batch translator then uploaded it. As always I appreciate Silentce taking the time to fix most of the issues. But this is another game I'll wait for a proper translation.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Fuck sake, got my hopes up for nothing. Saw the title and got excited since I've been a fan of all the other games in the series, only to come into the thread and see [MTL] At this point it's stupid NOT having a MTL prefix for threads. Fair enough to those who can slog through the google-fu of these shitty MTL but I'd rather not have to go into 90% of the threads of game which look interesting only to see MTL and a load of people complaining about errors because the "Translator" just ran it through a batch translator then uploaded it. As always I appreciate Silentce taking the time to fix most of the issues. But this is another game I'll wait for a proper translation.
I don't like MTLs either, and as a fan-translator, I agree that it's super annoying to have "translators" press a button, Google-MTL a game, and claim that they've actually done something. It's even more frustrating because it prevents people like me from actually giving the effort to "properly" translate (I say "properly" because I'm not a professional, lol), since many in the community are okay with MTLs or at least give up wanting a non-MTL translation after a game gets MTLed.

But back to the game, have you actually checked this one out? I was pretty sad to see the MTL tag as well, but reading some of the comments, it appears this game's MTL is at least bearable/readable ...

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm already in the part where I can swap between the 2 heroines . I really tried to muscle through the garbage MTL , but I cant take it anymore. Art is good , but I think I'll just wait for a proper tl .

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Can you guys help me i already copied rhe full save but it doesn't show up in the game
play the game yourself first, after the prologue, save the game, that would create the config and global files in your save folder, then put the save you downloaded to the save folder. If you do all these, you should have a save point thats been saved in the recollection room.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
For those wich still got the problem even after applying the fixes or moving your save to the jp version, i've managed to fix the cactuses manually through save editor, you need to activate the switches number:1 and 6, 1 allows you to press Q to use the slash animation and 6 is the slash interaction. Imma try to post if i found another issue
Edit: the switch to move the rocks is 10

Last edited:
Reactions: BOH56

BOH56

May 27, 2017
For those wich still got the problem even after applying the fixes or moving your save to the jp version, i've managed to fix the cactuses manually through save editor, you need to activate the switches number:1 and 6, 1 allows you to press Q to use the slash animation and 6 is the slash interaction. Imma try to post if i found another issue
You are a hero, now which switches are for the rocks?

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
so how i can kill people here..already got "interest in murder" skill..but i dunno how to used

iensgoal

Feb 11, 2019
ok 3 things how do you have sex not as the sister? how do you beat her? and how do you use the train, it says if I was a bit older
what do u mean by have sex not as the sister? to progress the story you need to do it
to beat the sister either equip/find the iron pipe and bulletproof shield, using spam health items and just slog ur way throug
or buy 2 alcohol from the vendor on top left on mountain road use that item twicer to insta kill the sister
finally to use the train u need to lose your virginity "grow up/become a woman"

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I don't like MTLs either, and as a fan-translator, I agree that it's super annoying to have "translators" press a button, Google-MTL a game, and claim that they've actually done something. It's even more frustrating because it prevents people like me from actually giving the effort to "properly" translate (I say "properly" because I'm not a professional, lol), since many in the community are okay with MTLs or at least give up wanting a non-MTL translation after a game gets MTLed.

But back to the game, have you actually checked this one out? I was pretty sad to see the MTL tag as well, but reading some of the comments, it appears this game's MTL is at least bearable/readable ...
Idk whose comment you saw but the MTL is pretty much as bad as it gets, pure haiku poetry. If you're planning to play then I'd suggest waiting for an official translation or atleast a decent fan-made human translation. If you're a translator then you could take a crack at it, many people would appreciate it

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes