RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I have put the rocks on the switches and nothing has happened
The metal door to the shrine behind you is open and you have the god ball of that shrine so you got what you're supposed to get there. Nothing else to do there

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Hopefully we will see other games also being remade. The art was so much better in this remake than the previous ones.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Idk whose comment you saw but the MTL is pretty much as bad as it gets, pure haiku poetry. If you're planning to play then I'd suggest waiting for an official translation or atleast a decent fan-made human translation. If you're a translator then you could take a crack at it, many people would appreciate it
I really don't see why so many people keep believing in fairy tales.

How many times now have I seen this rant only to find pretty much 90+% of all games NOT get an actual translation.
You just have to accept facts. And the fact is that it's a fairly lengthy endeavor to manually translate any of these games, even the shorter ones and simpler ones. Never mind an actual lengthy game.
There ain't that many people doing so either, so the chances of your specific choice of game getting the fan-translation treatment is slim at best. Not non-existant, but still.

Then there's the Kagura's of the world, but they also only go for about one game every few months I suppose.
And then you also have to get lucky with what they release (for me, not really many gems in what they've chosen to release the past few games for example).

Basically ... if you're so dead-set against the MTL games here, you're in your full right to skip them all together and just play less games (or have less choice) if you only want to accept the few fan translations and officially published localizations.

But overall, stop this 'wait until somebody does a full blown translation' shizzle on all the MTL releases. Chances ain't much higher than winning the lottery, so just accept the MTL or accept that you won't play the game. You'll live longer. :sneaky:

P.S.
Sure, this one ain't gonna be the most complex game to translate, but ... gonna take somebody a lot of time & effort.
Also, there's precedent at Kagura's for already having picked up one of these games, so there's always the chance they also pick up this one, so yeah ... better chance than most on this one. But even then, we're likely talking years if that were to happen.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
But overall, stop this 'wait until somebody does a full blown translation' shizzle on all the MTL releases. Chances ain't much higher than winning the lottery, so just accept the MTL or accept that you won't play the game. You'll live longer. :sneaky:

P.S.
Sure, this one ain't gonna be the most complex game to translate, but ... gonna take somebody a lot of time & effort.
Also, there's precedent at Kagura's for already having picked up one of these games, so there's always the chance they also pick up this one, so yeah ... better chance than most on this one. But even then, we're likely talking years if that were to happen.
This is the internet , no matter what you do, there's always people who will talk about this stuff. I see no harm when people complain /rant about it. I already know that chances of getting this game properly translated is very low. So yeah, just let them (us) complain away. You'll live longer too ;)

Reactions: Gardenson

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
I really don't see why so many people keep believing in fairy tales.

How many times now have I seen this rant only to find pretty much 90+% of all games NOT get an actual translation.
You just have to accept facts. And the fact is that it's a fairly lengthy endeavor to manually translate any of these games, even the shorter ones and simpler ones. Never mind an actual lengthy game.
There ain't that many people doing so either, so the chances of your specific choice of game getting the fan-translation treatment is slim at best. Not non-existant, but still.

Then there's the Kagura's of the world, but they also only go for about one game every few months I suppose.
And then you also have to get lucky with what they release (for me, not really many gems in what they've chosen to release the past few games for example).

Basically ... if you're so dead-set against the MTL games here, you're in your full right to skip them all together and just play less games (or have less choice) if you only want to accept the few fan translations and officially published localizations.

P.S.
Better wait for Kagura's version, they did it with Country Girl Keiko, so there is no reason they don't do this one

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Just finished the game, it was ver nice, I'll try to help.

I'm so stuck trying to find the Mountains God Ball, any help would be appreciated :)
I play on Android and I need the last shrine too:(
From the zone with the kid trapped among the boulders, use the "jumping point" to the right, then exit the screen through the right.

How to finish the straw millionaire event quest
where is the millionaire? or where is the hint?
If you finished the trading chain you'll have a tattered map. In the village there's a hole with nothing inside next to the apartments' block, just use the action key on every square down there until you find the treasure.

ureka001

Mar 2, 2020

From the zone with the kid trapped among the boulders, use the "jumping point" to the right, then exit the screen through the right.

If you finished the trading chain you'll have a tattered map. In the village there's a hole with nothing inside next to the apartments' block, just use the action key on every square down there until you find the treasure.
thanks you !

fallen64

Mar 15, 2018

i beat the game and did everything but the main girl still cant have sex. am i missing something?

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
i beat the game and did everything but the main girl still cant have sex. am i missing something?
You have to max out the relations with the two classmates by finding them around town. Then find them peeking on the Mayor to unlock sex events. You'll have to choose a single one of several ways to loose Yutaka's virginity like in previous games.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
how did you get the god ball outsite village

the last is the black its on the right of the mountain
a map with ghosts
View attachment 1197362
on the left side of the mountains, there's a place with rock puzzle, move the rocks and you'll get a blue circle like these which leads to the place you see above in the image and into the god ball place

chico1612

Nov 25, 2017
on the left side of the mountains, there's a place with rock puzzle, move the rocks and you'll get a blue circle like these which leads to the place you see above in the image and into the god ball place
ohhh yeah thanks
i already have it , have 6 im looking for the red one
the 'god ball on the outskirts of the village'

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes