RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Please tell me it's an error in the translation that she was away at her granny for just one month. What kind of bullshit is this?

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any full sex scenes for Yutaka?
I've already basically finished the main story, only have Keiko hanging out in that hole, and so far only bj and titjobs scenes at most.

Akolyte

Jun 29, 2018
Are there any full sex scenes for Yutaka?
I've already basically finished the main story, only have Keiko hanging out in that hole, and so far only bj and titjobs scenes at most.
There's a peeping event that triggers sex scenes for Yutaka, and after that the train opens up and there's a lot more content.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
how to trigger the peeping event?
That's my question too. I have a few older saves, but I've done I think everything I can in every combination of clothed or not.
Found my limiting factor, in the school the bathroom is in the bottom left of the hallway you enter by a side access that has no door graphic.

Last edited:

Urahara1991

Oct 25, 2018
i'm trapped in town... there's a red mark behind a fking kid the hint is keep telling me to find keiko to deal with the kid but i've searched the whole town i just couldn't find her, and the game won't let me go out of town area..
am i bugged??

Dec 3, 2020
i'm trapped in town... there's a red mark behind a fking kid the hint is keep telling me to find keiko to deal with the kid but i've searched the whole town i just couldn't find her, and the game won't let me go out of town area..
am i bugged??
The game should have told you to use the "Sisterly Bond" skill to swap characters. Go into your skills menu to access it to switch to Keiko.

Reactions: Urahara1991

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Why oh why these games doesn't have autosave? Was playing for 2 or 3 hours, just killed that blue evil spirit and... crash :mad:

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
For people wondering how this game is different compared to original Inaka and its plot (borrowed from one of comments on e-hentai)
This game ties together all the plot points, which stem from the decline of the mountain god in this small village. The accumulation of miasma from one of the god bodies (jade) in the mountain area is the most severe, causing toxic plants to grow, which are the raw materials for the mind control drugs in the previous game (Keiko).

The plot of this game is divided into three parts. The first part is a remake of the first game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the latest DLC that wasn't included in Kagura's release isn't that important plot-wise (it's more like a collection of "what if" scenarios regarding what would happen if Yutaka has grown into a different kind of person compared to her regular appearance/character). It's also kinda unfinished since recollection room doesn't work yet and the dev plans to expand it into a separate game.

Last edited:

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
i can't cut this cactus with q?
You need the better stick and it then turned into a sword by one of your friends. The game essentially requires you to talk to all (!) characters before the next plotpoint opens up. Took me awhile to find the missing (!) as the kid(appears in red roofed house(?)) will appear after doing all the (!).

Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
I finish all of the story and now clueless on what to do. No sex scene for Yutaka at all. What to do? I max the Kino and Gyuu. Plz help

RBillh559

Mar 25, 2018
Any known fix or others running into issues with the game just, freezing sometimes? I'll walk into a room or finish a scene and everything stops. Not too big of an issue but gets really annoying when I forget to save for a while.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes