RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Could a wise champ tell us the chronological playorder for these games now that we have 2 official translations in the franchise and a remake?? How does all this fit together?

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Dled this yesterday thinking it was the Kagura release, 4hrs in I notice its not(pixelation).... Anyone have a save to the start of red mark quests for the Kagura release? Tried swapping saves but got png not found errors.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
are there any way to make the text instant? i try to find a way every single rpg game .-.

Found it, if someone care, on this game and likely many others, you need to open the "rpg_windows.js" file in "www/js" folder and look for

Code:
Window_Message.prototype.clearFlags = function() {
    this._showFast = false;
change false to true

Last edited:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
are there any way to make the text instant? i try to find a way every single rpg game .-.

Found it, if someone care, on this game and likely many others, you need to open the "rpg_windows.js" file in "www/js" folder and look for

Code:
Window_Message.prototype.clearFlags = function() {
    this._showFast = false;
change false to true
you can hold space or lmb to spead up animations and text or ctrl to skip through text only.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah if anyone can give me a save for the Kagura version it would be nice, played the game and I cannot get the recollection key. I battled sis and went to dig at the place nothing, I go to the girl to see if I have the item to get the key, nothing again. So basically stuck.

Kaiser2K

Mar 30, 2021
where can I find a thick branch? for the quest to collect ingredients for soup, the game says that near the school, I have already searched everything.
behind the school in the top right theres a red chest. you can actually go to the right and get that. thats where the thick branch is.

Reactions: kekwe and ph33rg0d
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes