RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Finally beat the game, still haven't done all the post game DLC's but I love that the Good Ending is an extension of Country Girl Keiko.

That was really wholesome and nice.

Kinda sad Mosako didn't get any scenes, like I know she's supposed to be the "Ugly Girl" but I thought she was cute in her own way.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Does the Kagura Version have the "DLC" in it?, i downloaded it and finished the main game but i can't find the "DLC". i dont even know if it is included in the main game.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Does the Kagura Version have the "DLC" in it?, i downloaded it and finished the main game but i can't find the "DLC". i dont even know if it is included in the main game.
I'll just post what they wrote on their discord:

Some of you may be aware that Country Bumpkin Yutaka's original Japanese release recently received a major content update. It features many new events and a new story that allows you to raise Yutaka into the girl of your dreams!

Unfortunately, due to its size and recent release, we cannot include this update immediately. However, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing this major content add-on as a free content update soon after launch

We hope you're looking forward to the release of Country Bumpkin Yutaka, and are looking forward to the free update to follow!

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I'll just post what they wrote on their discord:

Some of you may be aware that Country Bumpkin Yutaka's original Japanese release recently received a major content update. It features many new events and a new story that allows you to raise Yutaka into the girl of your dreams!

Unfortunately, due to its size and recent release, we cannot include this update immediately. However, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing this major content add-on as a free content update soon after launch

We hope you're looking forward to the release of Country Bumpkin Yutaka, and are looking forward to the free update to follow!
Thanks for the info.
any news on the rest of the games if they are gonna be remade?
For what i understand, the Dev wants to create a new game not related to the others games already done.
so i doubt that he will make a "remake" from his previous works anytime soon. In the long run maybe he will do it.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
can someone arrange these with correct timeline/chronology to play, not release date:

Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin
Inaka
School Trip
Summer Vacation
IF
Country Girl Keiko

i think ive collected all ota guchi games, and if theres ive missing, u can conlude it in the timeline/chronology list

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
According to the pic from dev that was posted a while ago it's:
Keiko -> Summer Vacation -> Inaka -> School Trip. 62935911_p0.jpg
Wish we could get the game about their mom's past too but I guess dev wants to take a break from series.
Though if I got it right he still plans to rework the last update into a full game with many additions.

Last edited:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
ok i have a couple of questions related to the game is the kagura version the same as the one here? I mean, is this the base game, is it the same as the Kagura version or does it have any changes? I mean the weight of the files, more than the Kagura version, does it have more content? or is it the same as the english version? Or does it have some feature like not repeating the same cg 40 times like in county keiko?

I know that the kagura version does not bring the recently added content and that they will add it later I just want to know if there is any change with this kagura I am thinking of buying it and I want to know if it is worth it or if this version is better because it has more content If they are the same and there is no difference, I prefer the one with the official translation. I just wanted to know if there is any difference

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
ok i have a couple of questions related to the game is the kagura version the same as the one here? I mean, is this the base game, is it the same as the Kagura version or does it have any changes? I mean the weight of the files, more than the Kagura version, does it have more content? or is it the same as the english version? Or does it have some feature like not repeating the same cg 40 times like in county keiko?
same version as before, just a much better translation and uncensored - if you download it directly from them or use their uncensor-patch
no changes in cg usage other than that

I know that the kagura version does not bring the recently added content and that they will add it later I just want to know if there is any change with this kagura I am thinking of buying it and I want to know if it is worth it or if this version is better because it has more content If they are the same and there is no difference, I prefer the one with the official translation. I just wanted to know if there is any difference
no one knows how good the update will be - but if it's like the base-version they just released, it is definetly to prefer over the MTL-version.
it doesn't matter if you buy it now or when the update comes out - the update will be free for those who bought the game.

Reactions: asunabunny

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
is the DLC update comming soon or not for while? im just wondering on a release date
I guess "not for a while", Kagura confirmed that they will translate the dlc but all of us know how long they take their time to translate something.

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
I just downloaded the kagura games version and I cant cut the cactus do I need to talk to someone to get the ability I cant complete the quest to get into the shrine because of the cactuses

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
According to the pic from dev that was posted a while ago it's:
Keiko -> Summer Vacation -> Inaka -> School Trip. View attachment 2643175
Wish we could get the game about their mom's past too but I guess dev wants to take a break from series.
Though if I got it right he still plans to rework the last update into a full game with many additions.
thanks, but i cant read jap, can u determine where *MUCCHIMUCHI - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin* and *Mucchi Mucchi IF* fit from this chart? bcs u just listed 4 if im not mistaken

Moonozus

May 24, 2023
1684910800061.png
Hello guys.

I have completed the main mission and obtained the key. Now I am stuck and don't know how to meet Gyu to unlock more. As for Kino, I have found him inside the house.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes