RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Is this already patched? or not ? If not then I need to install adult content patch right?
" This is the Mega link for the Kagura Version of the game " so it already haz the adult content.
on the otherhand if the game gets bugfixed u cant patch this version

Reactions: wedowedo

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
How would I lose virginity to anyone else but the little boy outside the house? I keep seeing comments how you can lose it to the mayor and teacher but have no idea how.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for this, but why does the exe open the game, and also something called cliplogger when I click it?
Failed removal of translation tool/real time mtl generator... it's not a dangerous thing, just something people use to mtl base and translate in real time or something... probably the guys forgot to wipe this. x.x

Weezy12

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for this, but why does the exe open the game, and also something called cliplogger when I click it?
if you want to disable the cliplogger tool, just go to www->js-> edit plugins.js and on the very last line with "Clipboard_llule" set the status to false, the game also comes patched with a cheat menu that you can access by press 1

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
How would I lose virginity to anyone else but the little boy outside the house? I keep seeing comments how you can lose it to the mayor and teacher but have no idea how.
You have to find them. For example Kino is in his house and that shy guy in gym room when you talk to him naked. If you have Straw Milionaire and have key you can check which NPCs have virgin scene. Just don't run around naked as most of them dissapear if you have no clothes.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Wish the gallery would be better. There's just so much "memories" but there's no view CG only option, or at least a better description for the scenes. Plus this game disables the soft reset F5/F12 that usually exists in RPGM, meaning you have to CTRL through everything when you chosen the wrong gallery.

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
how do you unlock the gallery room ?
You need to complete Straw Milionaire event to get key to the base of the mountain. Walk from NPC with yellow (or green?) marker to aother NPC exchanging items until you get map. Go where map tells you and then go to the house on top of Outskirts and you will get key.

If you want step by step guide here you go:

Reactions: kirto12
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes