RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
well, i got the one in the hotel now, but its still saying the next orb is "somewhere other than in kokko town" and i have been to the beach and the other town, but have no idea where to get the next orb

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah, literally like the hint says: it's in "Kokko town" - so it's NOT on the beach and NOT in the other town. Why don't you try starting to search in Kokko town then?

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
Yeah, literally like the hint says: it's in "Kokko town" - so it's NOT on the beach and NOT in the other town. Why don't you try starting to search in Kokko town then?
because the hint literally says its NOT in kokko village, specifically "apparently its in a place other than Kokko village"

Milok4

Aug 5, 2022
How can I see the instructions for completing the game's quests? i'm stuck at village treasure quest it just says [Village], [Mountain] [left 2], [ top 4]

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
How can I see the instructions for completing the game's quests? i'm stuck at village treasure quest it just says [Village], [Mountain] [left 2], [ top 4]
that should be the mountain map after the inn(map bottom left of mc home) with the river .
ther are a few blue jump points you have to use

Atharvbarad

May 11, 2023
You need to complete the trading sequence until you get a map of the treasure, which is inside the hole in front of the apartment building. After completing the main story give the treasure to Mosako (the ugly girl), who lives in the uppermost house in the outskirts (you enter the house through the side, you'll see the floor tile is different from the rest), you'll get the key as reward.
Where I can trade after I get honey jar

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
You need to speak with the hiker resting in the cabin in the mountain road (the screen with the river before the mountain proper).

Reactions: Joe5635

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
sound's like the inn before the mountain map.
there should be someone who gives you the ability to climb mountains

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes