RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
hmm have you unzipped the file with japanese locals ?
tested everything before uploading on my pc (rpg maker essentials and japanese locals installed)

bc it looks like a missing img which can happen if the filenames are messed up while unpacking
also just checked my uplod and the file should be there...

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Mtool doesnt translate game for me. Also what events is with Yutaka's mom Ayaka exactly? :eek:
it should do the mtl normally (at least it does for me):

1. Start the untranslated game with MTool
Screenshot (615).png
2. go to the translation tab while the game is still running and wait for it to finish loading
Screenshot (616).png
3. choose your preference, press "start translation" and wait untill it finishes (message bottom left)
Screenshot (617).png

not the game should be translated and should stay like that when u start the game with MTool again (will be raw version if you start it with the game.exe intead of MTool)

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
so im currently stuck, when i ask the fortune teller lady, she says the ball im looking for isnt in the village, but i the guy at the station says i need to grow up more?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
so im currently stuck, when i ask the fortune teller lady, she says the ball im looking for isnt in the village, but i the guy at the station says i need to grow up more?
Yutaka needs to lose her virginity before you can access new areas from the train station but IIRC those are all optional content. If the fortuneteller is talking about orbs you need to find the orbs in the school, school road, station, town outskirts, mountain path and mountain, usually by finding an exit that takes you to a screen with a puzzle.

also, what are the graves for?
I believe it's one of the items that change your walking speed when you use them from the menu. If those are the ones that put you at normal speed you won't notice any difference when using them.

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
well, i seem to have all the orbs but the one in the outskirts of town, but i cant seem to find it. ive been into the hotel, the bar, but i just dont know where to get it.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
well, i seem to have all the orbs but the one in the outskirts of town, but i cant seem to find it. ive been into the hotel, the bar, but i just dont know where to get it.
You'll need the help of Keiko (the sister) for that one, there's a building you can't enter since Yutaka is too young but Keiko can.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes