RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Mature girly route: low manliness, pick a non-sex book (possibly also non-muscle)

Bratty girly/sex slave route: go to the shop in the north west of the western map (the one run by Gummo's dad), and interact with the pink star. Skips book selection. This might only be if you are girly in the first evolution (note: very rape-y)

Depressive route: low Brightness of Personality, non-sex book

the rest for completeness:
Canon route: moderate everything, pick a non sex book (probably easiest to get without trying)

Slutty route: pick the sex book (there may be other variables at play, haven't tested fully, but I think sex book always does this route)

Tomboy route: high manliness (> 100 I think), pick muscle book (or possibly just non-sex book)

note that most routes have a much less interactive final stage if you tell the protagonist kid/nanashi you love him right before the second evolution.
Actually there are more aspects than that. The way you refuse protagonist is also important.
For example if you go for the Mature route the only way for you to get sexy time is to say that you like others more than him.
Also Canon route isn't really related to stats. It's more like you get it if your stats don't let you reach the certain route. For example if you go for the Gloomy (depressive) route with high level of relationships with other villagers you'll be sent to Canon route (that's why I believe that you also need low level of relationships with other villagers to reach it, and also because of the description of her personality after that evolution in game).
Btw the only book that matters is the sex book since it locks you into the Slutty route. Other books you get before evolution are for stats.

Another important thing is coin collecting. You can find them in wooden chests around the map. You can exchange them to stat books if you talk with grandma inside your house. The significant point is that once you exchange 10 coins she gives you an amulet that lets you go inside the cave that's locked. Here you can get all the stat books + enhanced stat books (give you +/-10 points) for free (which lets you freely experiment with your stars before 2nd evolution) and also supposedly go to recollection room. You need to interact with golden statue for that but if you do that before Yutaka's 2nd evolution it says that you need to wait more before reaching recollection room. But after Yutaka's 2nd evolution she refuses to enter the cave in any of her forms so I have no idea how to reach it.

upd. Ok my bad. I've just read in one of previous updates that recollection room is still not implemented (後日公開の回想部屋で見れるようにしようと思っています。). Guess he'll add it in the next update(s).

Last edited:

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Anyone mind giving an guide? got the update and that’s Japanese and never played the regular version so no clue on what to do

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone mind giving an guide? got the update and that’s Japanese and never played the regular version so no clue on what to do
there should be a "guide/walkthrough" folder in the version i posted.
it's in japanese but google should do the job

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
There are 2 folders in the download. Something 1.000 version and 1.200 version. Is the 1.200 version just the old game and the 1.000 is the new one or?
kinda:
the 1.200 is the Base Game (Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin)
the 1.000 is the latest update from version 1.500 which is the "summer vacation" at mc's granny's house

so u could basicly play the base game untill yukata departs for summer vacation, then play the 1.000 game and after that return to base game for a chronological order

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Before aya back quest slum i think
did only the blue marks (main quest)

20 = right after summer Vacation
19 = sister arrival
18 = right after curing sister (before talking to mayor)
17 = after curing sister (talked to mayor and mother aya waiting on train station

hope this helps

Agnamer

Sep 12, 2019
did only the blue marks (main quest)

20 = right after summer Vacation
19 = sister arrival
18 = right after curing sister (before talking to mayor)
17 = after curing sister (talked to mayor and mother aya waiting on train station

hope this helps
Men If you are going to upload the saves, also upload the global one because without these the saves are useless

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes